Tuesday, 24th November, Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon
“Design without Barriers” – this is what you can expect at PTC's annual user event on Tuesday, 24th in Gaydon, Warwickshire. The free forum is specifically designed for Technical & Engineering Managers, Design Engineers, CAD Users & Administrators and organisations who want to explore technologies that will move their design and process knowledge to the next level.
Rapidly advancing technologies, growing consumer demands and a challenging economy calls for product development companies, of all sizes, to develop increasingly complex products in shorter time to market and within budget constraints. PTC’s objective at this Technology Forum is to offer attendees solutions to these challenges by demonstrating the latest technologies that help companies optimise virtual product development processes. Attendees can engage in dedicated hands-on workshops on Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 and attend various PTC product demonstrations.
Starting with an introduction to PTC´s Technology and Vision roadmap, followed by over 12 presentations, 3 business tracks, and a networking lunch to discuss with peers how PTC solutions have helped them optimise processes and bring real business benefit, participants have a packed day’s agenda.
The Highlights of the day:
- Hands-on introduction to the brand new release Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0
- Product demonstrations:
- Windchill ProductPoint, the PDM solution for small to medium sized organisations
- Windchill PDMLink for larger organisations
- Mathcad – the leading engineering calculation solution
- CIMdata Virtual Prototyping business case
- Customer case studies – including VAX, the UK’s number one floor-care brand and customer of PTC's largest reseller INNEO Solutions. Learn how boundaries are stretched using PTC´s software and INNEO's expertise to deliver innovative and above all, market-leading products.
In the exhibition centre attendees will find PTC Value Added Resellers, PTC partners, a dedicated eLearning lab open all day for customers to experience web based training, and a PTC Maintenance team – all these people, plus Technical Specialists present, will be available to discuss any business requirements. As they did last year, PTC's #1 partner INNEO Solutions will present you with a number of outstanding additional products and innovations and, of course, PTC solutions:
- Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 – combining ease-of-use with powerful functionality
- NEW: Windchill ProductPoint – use SharePoint’s full power for product development
- Mathcad – optimise your design and engineering process with PTC's leading engineering calculation software
- INNEO Startup TOOLS 2010 – loaded with powerful enhancements to drive your development processes even faster and with increased efficiency.
- Hypershot – render them speechless! Stunning realistic 3D rendering in realtime. Like a digital camera for your 3D data
- NEW: Solido SD300 Pro – The world's first proven 3D Desktop Printer that enables you to create three-dimensional models directly from 3D CAD data. Low investment and cost of ownership, strong and durable 3D models, eco-friendly and easy to use.
- NEW: Prios Foundation – The innovative project management solution for small and medium enterprises. Supported by Microsoft SharePoint capabilities.
For all the latest information and registration for the PTC Technology Forum 2009 please visit www.inneo.com/ptc-technology-forum