Elysium Announces CADdoctor EX 4.1 September 16, 2009 Less than six months after the release of CADdoctor EX4.0, we are pleased to announce our newest enhancements in CADdoctor EX4.1. As another sign that Elysium is listening to our customers, we are constantly making upgrades to our software in order to even further facilitate the end-users job. With each small feature we add, our goal is to provide a technically superior product with increased functionality in a user-friendly package.
CADdoctor EX4.1 is a minor version upgrade for CADdoctor EX4.0 Details of this release are as follows:
1. Product name: CADdoctor EX4.1 2. Version EX4.1 3.
Intended Users: CADdoctor licensee with maintenance agreement 4.
Release date: September 18, 2009 5. Distribution:
The installer can be accessed via http://techsupport.elysiuminc.com 6. Contents: CADdoctor patch installer (x86,x64) *Please note - In order to install EX4.1 you must follow the path: EX4.0 to EX4.0.1 to EX4.0.2 to EX4.1 * 7. Updated components include:
a) Geometry Simplification
• Capable of automatic detection/removal of boss/rib
• Addition of a Boundary Geometry editing function
• Improvement of the performance for fillet removal
• Improvement of the performance for automatic detection of invisible parts in the Envelope Solid mode b) Reverse Engineering
• Improvement of the performance for CAD-Polygon fitting c) Polygon Extension
• Addition of the Polygon offset function
• Capable of multiple selection of parts for facetting d) Quality Check for Mold Manufacturing
• Addition of an Adjustment Function to control image sizes on the report e) Geometry Verification
• Performance improvement of the large-scale assembly results display f) Parasolid Output
• Capability to translate edge colors
For inquiries or additional information, please feel free to contact us. Elysium Inc. Email: email@example.com Phone: +1-248-799-9800
Southfield, Michigan & Huntington Beach, California
Quick Links www.elysiuminc.com
About Elysium Inc.
Elysium Inc. is the world's leading developer of interoperability solutions for digital design and PLM markets, with millions of files translated and thousands of customers worldwide. Its product portfolio consists of a full suite of best-in-class 3D data translation, healing, and product data quality solutions for the automotive, aerospace, defense, and commercial product industries. Elysium currently supports data exchange among CADCEUS, CATIA V4/V5, DELMIA, ACIS/SAT, SIMULIA Abaqus, SolidWorks, Inventor, OneSpace Modeler, Pro/ENGINEER, Wildfire, I-DEAS NX, NX, IDI, JT, Parasolid, and the IGES, STEP, and STL standards. Founded in 1984, Elysium has locations in Japan, US, and Europe and employs approximately 95 people globally. Elysium is a member of the JT Open community. For more information about Elysium and its products and services, visit www.elysiuminc.com and www.elysium.co.jp