Denver – July 20, 2009 – Tata Technologies, a global leader in Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO), Enterprise Solutions services, and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) today announced the launch of i SUPPORT IT, its proprietary four-tiered solution that fuses essential and comprehensive support services for PLM and engineering professionals.
i SUPPORT IT provides scalable support solutions to clients, that range from no-cost, self-help through enterprise-level agreements. This is possible through the unique integration of Web-enabled support, live support, and i GET IT® online knowledge management capabilities delivered through these four packages:
1. i SUPPORT IT Web Help – Web-enabled support that includes 24/7 online access and access to the i GET IT online community.
2. i SUPPORT IT Live Help – All the Web-based support, with the addition of entry-level phone support and single-action HelpDesk support.
3. i SUPPORT IT Multi-Application – Adds multi-application HelpDesk support
4. i SUPPORT IT Enterprise – Fully covers the extended organization
“Every Tata Technologies client receives a free i SUPPORT IT Web Help account, providing them access to more than 100,000 knowledge documents, and including access to all the community features on i GET IT,” said David Fedler, Tata Technologies Chief Knowledge Officer. “With more than 115,000 users in 60 countries currently relying on i GET IT for Web self-help, these options that are available to expand their support solutions are designed to enhance their investment in PLM technology.
“Productivity and profitability are the ultimate goals of every organization, and timely and accurate support for systems and applications is critical to those pursuits,” he added.
i SUPPORT IT has already proven its value to clients, as these testimonials from client evaluations demonstrate:
• “The i SUPPORT IT staff (is) always very helpful and understands that not everyone is at the same level (of) software understanding … they take the time to make sure you have full control of the issue before leaving you ... Very satisfied.”
• “Simply said, it was the best decision I've ever made to purchase products and services from you folks. Your (technical team) is a tremendous asset to us. Once again, I couldn't be happier!”
• The i SUPPORT IT team did all they could to help me. They even called my software OEM for help on the issue and remained (involved) until they were sure that the OEM understood, and could solve, the problem. Special thanks to all of the support people. I spoke to several and each one was able to pickup and help, or direct me to the person who worked with me previously.”
i SUPPORT IT is one of a family of proprietary offerings from Tata Technologies. To learn more about i SUPPORT IT, visit
www.myisupportit.com or e-mail to
About i GET IT®
i GET IT is the most comprehensive online knowledge management tool in the world designed specifically for engineers. With more than 100,000 subscribers, in more than 60 countries and i GET IT offers more than 100,000 hours of professional online training, engineering tech tips, forums, blogs, practical online tools, leader board recognition, engineering industry news, and other relevant information for engineers.
About Tata Technologies
Tata Technologies Limited, founded in 1989, is a global leader in Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO) and Product Development IT services to the global manufacturing industry. Tata Technologies, through its pragmatic approach to engineering and manufacturing processes, delivers best-in-class solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) and Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) to the world’s leading automotive and aerospace manufacturers and their suppliers.
Tata Technologies is headquartered in Singapore, with regional headquarters offices in the United States (Novi, Michigan), India (Pune) and the UK (Luton). The company has a combined global work force of more than 4,000 employees serving clients worldwide from facilities in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
Tata Technologies Media Contact
Daniel Saad, Director of Communications
+ 1 248 426 1841
Tata Technologies Technical Contact
David Fedler, Chief Knowledge Office
+ 1 303 951 0842