January 27, 2009 -- DALLAS, TX – Many business problems could become a thing of the past with the proper business tools offered by CMC International. ArcGIS Business Analyst, one of the products CMC International offers in the ArcGIS line combines leading GIS technology with extensive business, demographic, and consumer data all included with the product. By combining information such as sales data, demographics, and competitor locations with census boundaries, territories, and store locations, ArcGIS Business Analyst helps you better understand your market, your customers, and your competition.
The latest release of ArcGIS Business Analyst, includes a set of general enhancements to the reports, analysis, trade area, and territory design tools. These applications will fulfill the analysis requirements of businesses, organizations, and government agencies of all sizes that must provide solid answers to location-related site selection and marketing questions. Other improvements include streamlined software installation and better documentation.
ArcGIS Business Analyst is a suite of geographic information system (GIS)-enabled tools, wizards, and data that provides professionals with a complete solution for solving common business problems. Users are able to run simple reports, map the results, and perform complex probability models using a single affordable desktop analysis solution. Data and analyses produced with ArcGIS Business Analyst can be shared across departments, reducing redundant research and marketing efforts, speeding analysis results, and increasing employee efficiency.
Here is what some customers are saying about ArcGIS Business Analyst:
- "It is a great advantage to have the robust capabilities of ArcGIS Business Analyst in-house. It affords us the opportunity to give our clients a wealth of information that empowers their decision making."
- "Using the software, we are able to easily compare and contrast new sites by analyzing the demographics of our existing restaurants then pinpointing new areas that are similar."
- “Business Analyst displayed our current situation in maps. This was invaluable and gave us insight into our customers and their buying habits. Management loved the results – reduced marketing costs with increased sales. Amazing!”
Why should your business use ArcGIS Business Analyst?
• Choose the ideal location.
• Reach your best customers.
• Select the right merchandise mix.
• Expand into appropriate new markets.
• Perform site, competitive, and trade area analysis.
• Customize and automate frequently used analyses.
• Build interactive sales forecast and market share models based on the Huff model.
• Develop and share reports with demographic, consumer, and business data or use your own data.
• Discover up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
• Target underserved markets.
Business Analyst can provide solid answers to location-related site selection and marketing questions. To find out more about using ArcGIS Business Analyst to make your business more profitable see CMC International at http://www.cmcus.com.
CMC International offers professional services for all products. CMC also sells highly other specialized software, geo-demographic data, telecom infrastructure data, location information data, census data and more. CMC International’s website is located at http://www.cmcus.com.
About CMC International:
CMC International is pioneer and leader in providing Location, Business and Customer Intelligence software solutions; products and services that deliver what businesses and government need to manage their operations and growth. In business since 1988, CMC International has been building lasting relationships with partners and clients for nearly two decades. For more information visit http://www.cmcus.com