Webinar: Improve Collaboration with PDMWorks Enterprise
Introduction to PDMWorks Enterprise
Enterprise helps organizations manage and share product data more
effectively and automate workflow to allow better collaboration from
engineering to the shop floor, resulting in better products, lower
costs, and faster time to market.
Our in house PDMWorks Enterprise expert, Jon Benavides, will lead this webcast on:
Tuesday, May 13th 2008
10:00 am ET/ 9:00 am CT
Register Here Online!
Jon will cover the key features of PDMWorks Enterprise, including:
- Easy to implement and use
- You can be up and running with PDMWorks Enterprise in less than 3
days! PDMWorks Enterprise works inside of SolidWorks software and
AutoCAD® software, as well as Windows Explorer. If you know these
products, you know PDMWorks Enterprise.
- Scalable and secure access to data
- For larger product design teams throughout the enterprise.
Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Documentation and Manufacturing all need
up-to-date access to data at any given time.
- Manage data at multiple locations - with automatic file replication at each site.
- Automates simple workflow - including ECN/ECO processes.
- Enables connectivity to MRP/ERP systems
Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn how PDMWorks Enterprise can specifically help you with your collaboration time,
CLICK HERE to register today!
Troy, MI 48083
FISHER/UNITECH is a
value-added reseller (VAR) of product lifecycle management products
including SolidWorks for 3D mechanical design. We have eleven branch
office locations to serve you.
- Ohio - Indiana - Illinois
- Missouri - Kansas - Wisconsin
Be the first to review this article