This update provides SketchUp users with the new and exciting tools for easy sharing of SketchUp designs with customers, partners and colleagues. With Pages3D, designs can be shared interactively as part of a complete document when published to web, PDF or as executables. Pages3D also support complete printed documents. QuadriSpace provides a second product, Publisher3D, that can be used in tandem with a SKP file to create high-resolution images, graphics, AVI movies, Flash® movies, and more.
The following capabilities highlight some of the features that make QuadriSpace products a perfect companion for SketchUp users.
- Easy 3D Page Design – QuadriSpace’s 3D page design tools are simple-to-learn and easy-to-use. Users can author complete multiple-page documents that include interactive 3D views of SketchUp models, 2D CAD drawings, interactive images, formatted text, buttons and more.
- Interactive 3D Walkthrough – QuadriSpace products make it easy to set up walkthroughs of SketchUp designs complete with collision detection and the ability to walk up and down stairs. 3D walkthroughs can be synchronized with 2D CAD floor plans or images.
- Custom 3D PDF Authoring – Customers can creatively layout presentations or documents and publish these as 3D PDF files with interactive capabilities.
- 3D Animation Tools – QuadriSpace products provide straight-forward tools for animating individual parts of a SketchUp model. Animations can be used to create movies, such as AVIs, or included as part of an interactive 3D document.
- 3D Flash Publishing – Publisher3D allows animations to be published as interactive 3D Flash files.
About QuadriSpaceQuadriSpace Corporation delivers premier 3D publishing solutions using its patented technology (U.S. Patent # 7,068,269). Its desktop software solutions enhance productivity by enabling documentation and presentation reuse throughout the business process. The easy-to-use architecture and application-specific products minimize the time to market and the documentation and presentation costs throughout the enterprise. QuadriSpace products serve a broad user base of architects, engineers and technical publication professionals.