SANTA ANA, Calif. - Sept. 16, 2003 - MSC.Software Corp. (NYSE: MNS), the leading global provider of virtual product development (VPD) products including simulation software and services, today announced the newest keynote speakers and sponsors for its 2004 North American VPD Conference, scheduled for October 18-20, 2004 in Huntington Beach, California. The event will bring together hundreds of engineering professionals to share their knowledge, best practices and views concerning the future of design and simulation in the automotive, aerospace, defense, rail, shipbuilding and other industrial manufacturing industries.
More than 70 companies have committed their senior engineering managers and product development experts to present during this three day conference, including newly confirmed keynote presenters;
- Moe Khaleel, Laboratory Fellow and Director, Fundamental Science Directorate, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- J. Stapelton Roy, Managing Director of Kissinger Associates, Inc. and Former Ambassador to China, Singapore and Indonesia
- Lory Arghavan, JSF Program Integrator, Information Systems and Technology, Lockheed Martin
- John O. Hallquist, President, LSTC
- Larry Achram, Vice President, Virtual Engineering and Chrysler Crossfire, DaimlerChrysler Corporation
- Nancy Gioia, Engineering Director, Small FWD and RWD Vehicle Platforms, Ford Motor Company
- Frank Statkus, Vice President, Advanced Technologies and Processes, Boeing Commercial Aircraft
During the management track, senior engineering managers will share their strategies for accelerating innovation by using multi-disciplinary collaboration, simulation data management, data sharing standards, global software licensing, and other state-of-the art methods. The technical track will feature engineering experts presenting real-life simulation applications including acoustics, durability, hydraulics and controls, multi-body dynamics, noise and vibration, safety, structural analysis, and more.
MSC.Software managers and professional development staff will provide details on development strategies for VPD software tools such as MSC.Nastran, MSC.ADAMS, MSC.Patran, MSC.Dytran MSC.EASY5, and MSC.Marc among others.
For information regarding agenda and registration please visit http://www.mscsoftware.com/events/vpd2004/na/.
About MSC.Software Corporation
MSC.Software (NYSE: MNS) is the leading global provider of simulation software and related services, that helps companies make money, save time and reduce costs associated with designing and testing manufactured products. MSC.Software works with thousands of companies in hundreds of industries to develop better products faster by utilizing information technology, software, services and systems. MSC.Software employs more than 1400 people in 23 countries. For additional information about MSC.Software's products and services, please visit www.mscsoftware.com
Contact: Todd Evans Media Relations MSC.Software 714.445.3066 Email Contact