PITTSBURGH, May 31, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ANSYS, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANSS) will be webcasting the ANSYS 2016 Investor Day being held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel at the Pittsburgh Airport on June 2, 2016.
The webcast will begin at 9 a.m. ET and end at approximately 4:30 p.m. ET, except for the luncheon portion of the day from 12:10 – 1:00 pm ET. To register for the live webcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request the password, which will be sent to all registered attendees 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
The link for the webcast is: http://investors.ansys.com/events-and-presentations/events
Live Webcast Agenda
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET
- Jim Cashman, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Simulation and Academia, Professor Adam Feinberg, Carnegie Mellon University
- CIMdata Market Overview, Don Tolle, Director, Simulation-Driven Systems Development Practice
- Mark Meile, Associate Director, Proctor & Gamble – Customer Presentation
- Wayne Eckerle, VP Research & Technology, Cummins – Customer Presentation
- Sin Min Yap, VP Corporate Strategic Initiatives – ANSYS Growth Opportunities Based Upon Real World Applications
- Walid Abu-Hadba, Chief Product Officer - Product Roadmap
- Eric Bantegnie, VP Systems Business Unit – Complete Systems Simulation; SaaS in Operations
- John Lee, VP Semiconductor Business Unit – ANSYS’ Unique Chip-Package-System Opportunities
- Question and Answer Session
- Bob Kocis, VP Worldwide Sales and Customer Excellence and Mark Hindsbo, VP Global Marketing – Evolution of the ANSYS Go-To-Market Sales Strategy
- Lee Detwiler, VP and Global Controller and Maria Shields, VP and Chief Financial Officer – Financial Results, 2016 Guidance and Capital Allocation
- ANSYS’ Next 20 Years
- Question and Answer Session
4:30 p.m. Adjourn
The archived webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website www.ansys.com within forty-eight hours of the conclusion of the event.
About ANSYS, Inc.
ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers' most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations ― no matter their industry ― to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and drive business success through innovation. Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs almost 3,000 professionals, many of them experts in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization. Headquartered south of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., ANSYS has more than 75 strategic sales locations throughout the world with a network of channel partners in 40+ countries. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.
Contact: Investors: Annette Arribas, CTP 724.820.3700 email@example.com Media: Amy Pietzak 724.820.4367 Amy.firstname.lastname@example.org