For the third time in a row, SPRING Technologies, with its NCSIMUL CAM solution, has been nominated for the prestigious Innovation Awards
Mar 24, 2016 -- SPRING Technologies, worldwide leader in delivering dedicated CNC software solutions to enable the optimal use of CNC machines, is exhibiting on booth C104 Hall 5a at the 2016 INDUSTRIE Paris tradeshow, the marquee event for all players in the Industry of the Future*.
With technologies diversifying and becoming more complex, a theme underlined by the organizers of the tradeshow, SPRING is rethinking the existing machining process by proposing a complete digital chain with its unified platform NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS 10.1, and its all-in-one CNC programing add-on, NCSIMUL CAM, nominated for the 14th Innovation awards.
NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS in a few words: Flexibility, Productivity, Security.
Innovation awards and SPRING…a long story !
In 2016, for the 3rd year running, the company is among the nominees for the innovation awards at INDUSTRIE Paris tradeshow. Already, in 2012, SICOM was nominated in the "Productivity" category. Then in 2014, WYSIWYC, competing in the "Technology" category was awarded the "Special prize" for Innovation.
This year, from among 123 submissions, NCSIMUL CAM has been nominated in the "Digital Tools" category.
Philippe Solignac, Corporate Marketing Director comments: "These three nominations at INDUSTRIE underscore our innovation capacity and our constant investment in Research & Development. We put our customers at the center of our innovations to offer them the tools they need to implement Industry 4.0 guidelines*, guaranteeing significant gains in production and increased competitiveness."
NCSIMUL CAM: CNC programming 4.0, hybrid, agile, flexible
This module can be added to existing CAM systems, accelerating the integration of new CNC machines into the production cycle and improving scheduling in the workshop. CAM reprogramming in a few clicks for all types of CNC machines becomes simple, agile and flexible, significantly optimizing O.E.E. (Overall equipment effectiveness) rate and increasing production capacity per machine for manufacturers.
The 3 major innovations of NCSIMUL CAM:
- Change of machine in a few clicks, regardless of the machine (kinematics, controller, tools, cutting conditions) for a fully flexible production line
- "Hybrid" programming: From diversified CAD/CAM input data (3D, APT/CLdata tool paths) or existing CNC programs (G-code), NCSIMUL CAM has the unique capability to automatically generate error-free and optimized CNC programs. It significantly reduces reprogramming time from prototype to mass production, or when reusing old G-code based programs for new machines
- No more external post-processor, eliminating the usual costs of post-processor development, setup and associated maintenance.
NCSIMUL CAM benefits. The facts and figures:
- Reprograming individual parts on cubes = 1 hour instead of 8.
- Reprogramming historical pieces on new and more efficient CNC machines = 1 day instead of 5.
- Increase machine usage rate through scheduling flexibility = 10%.
Besides SPRING Technologies' participation at the Innovation Awards, the platform NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS 10.1 will demonstrate all the advantages of a complete machining process, to streamline and sustain the technical investments that are increasingly complex and expensive for companies in all industrial sectors.
WHERE? Paris-Nord Villepinte – BoothC104, Hall 5a
WHEN? From April 4th to 8th
WHY? to discover all the NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS 10.1 upgrades and innovations, and especially for the following add-ons: NCSIMUL CAM, NCSIMUL MACHINE, NCSIMUL DNC /MONITOR and NCSIMUL TOOL, and mobility through the toughpad.