SAN JOSE, Calif. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — January 26, 2016 — Innovative Logic Inc.(Inno-Logic, www.inno-logic.com), a leading provider of reusable standard based Intellectual Property (IP) and ASIC/FPGA design & verification services announced today the release of their USB3.1 dual role IP. After having great success in adoption of Inno-Logic’s USB3.0 device and host controller IP, this is one big step to provide the upgrade to USB3.1 IP.
Inno-Logic’s USB3.1 dual role device and host solution has gone through extensive pre and post silicon tests to ensure that it works seamlessly at the customer end. This IP has also tested with many reputed PHY and VIP vendors globally.
- Fully compliant with USB 3.1 specification v1.0.
- Fully compliant with USB3.1 PIPE specification.
- Fully tested with most of popular PHYs currently available
- Fully validated with most of popular VIPs currently available
- Supports all transfer types – Control, Bulk, Isochronous and Interrupt transfers.
- Supports up to 15 IN & 15 OUT functional endpoints along with a default control endpoint.
- Supports industry standard 32/64 bit bus interface – AMBA AHB/AXI.
- System Verilog based coverage driven verification.
The Innovative Logic USB3.1 controller will enable users to download data up to 10.0 Gbits/sec (Super-Speed Plus mode). This will allow users to comfortably transfer data between high-end devices such as 4K videos, high resolution HD pictures, and large software databases in far less time compared to older technology. Typical USB3.1 based applications are removable hard drives, flash drives, high-end video and imaging devices, 4K displays, high-resolution HD printer/scanner, etc.
Innovative Logic’s USB3.1 dual role IP is currently available for licensing worldwide for early adopters. The IP is currently available in both soft IP and FPGA netlist formats. The soft IP deliverables include RTL source code, test vectors, scripts, basic device drivers and User Manual. The FPGA netlist deliverables include test vectors, scripts, User Manual along with the FPGA netlist.
About Innovative Logic Inc.
Innovative Logic is the leading provider of reusable standard based IP solutions as well as high quality and reliable design services in ASIC, FPGA and Embedded Software.
Innovative Logic Inc.
Dinesh Tyagi, 408-623-1485
1731 Technology Dr, Suite #550
San Jose, CA 95110