- Accomplished sales executive will lead worldwide sales activities and channel development
- Brings 25 years of sales experience at Xerox and EFI
ROCK HILL, S.C., Oct. 19, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that Charlie Grace has joined the company as Chief Revenue Officer, Professional Products, leading all of the company's professional and production 3D printer related revenue generation activities worldwide. In this role, Grace will spearhead the company's global sales strategy and channel development, with a focus on delivering performance-based partner programs, expanded channel support, and enhanced sales, marketing and training tools.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=37002
Grace comes to this position with more than 25 years of experience at Xerox and EFI, most recently serving as EFI's Vice President of Americas Sales. In this capacity, Grace presided over a period of sustained, strong revenue growth and the introduction of a multi-channel sales strategy for the company. Grace brings an impressive track record of customer relationship management and channel building leadership with direct sales, reseller partners and OEM channels.
"We are thrilled that a seasoned sales executive of Charlie's caliber is taking the helm of revenue generation activities within our core 3D printing business," said Avi Reichental, President and CEO, 3DS. "Charlie brings with him decades of relevant experience and the proven ability to build and leverage sales operations on a global scale."
Learn more about 3DS' commitment to manufacturing the future today at www.3dsystems.com.
About 3D Systems
3D Systems provides the most advanced and comprehensive 3D digital design and fabrication solutions available today, including 3D printers, print materials and cloud-sourced custom parts. Its powerful ecosystem transforms entire industries by empowering professionals and consumers everywhere to bring their ideas to life using its vast material selection, including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. 3DS' leading personalized medicine capabilities include end-to-end simulation, training and planning, and printing of surgical instruments and devices for personalized surgery and patient specific medical and dental devices. Its democratized 3D digital design, fabrication and inspection products provide seamless interoperability and incorporate the latest immersive computing technologies. 3DS' products and services disrupt traditional methods, deliver improved results and empower its customers to manufacture the future now.
Leadership through Innovation and Technology
- 3DS invented 3D printing with its Stereolithography (SLA) printer and was the first to commercialize it in 1989.
- 3DS invented Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) printing and was the first to commercialize it in 1992.
- 3DS invented and commercialized its patented, ground-breaking force-feedback haptic devices in 1993.
- 3DS invented the ColorJet Printing (CJP) class of 3D printers and was the first to commercialize 3D powder-based systems in 1994.
- 3DS invented MultiJet Printing (MJP) printers and was the first to commercialize it in 1996.
- 3DS pioneered virtual surgical simulation (VSSTM) and virtual surgical planning (VSP®) as part of its portfolio of leading 3D healthcare products and services.
- 3DS pioneered scan-based design with the release of the patented Geomagic Design X (XOR) software in 2006.
Today its comprehensive range of 3D printers is the industry's benchmark for production-grade manufacturing in aerospace, automotive, patient specific medical device and a variety of consumer, electronic and fashion accessories.
More information on the company is available at www.3dsystems.com.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Stacey Witten Email: email@example.com Media Contact: Wendy Pinckney Email: Press@3dsystems.com