Oct 1, 2015 -- eQuorum Corporation announces major new features in Version 9.1 of ImageSite, its flagship, comprehensive, yet affordable Document Management System (DMS) for manufacturers, architects and engineers, utilities, universities and government.
Version 9.1 will be available to customers starting, July 20, 2015, and provides the user with a modern, contemporary, and intuitive front-end which supports many new features and enhancements.
"I am excited as this release represents our move to a more agile development cycle whereby we are responding exceptionally quickly to customer requests and product enhancements."
Major new features and enhancements in ImageSite 9.1 Document Management System include:
- New and improved User Interface (UI) profiles - Users can now configure their own user interface for the capabilities and features they want to see, all within the boundaries of the elements permitted by the system administrator; at the same time, users can change their configuration on-the-fly to meet their exact needs for the current view.
- Ability to edit and manipulate multiple folders and documents at the same time - changes to multiple files and folders, including metadata, can be completed with a single click.
- A totally new Markup user interface with mobile device compatibility (ImageSite is platform agnostic).
- Search text highlighting – similar to Windows search results, all text meeting search criteria are now visually highlighted for users.
- Custom print controls – with a new user interface, users can easily establish watermarking requirements, job ticket information, delivery schedules, and key printer settings.
- Image render queue management – support for multiple simultaneous job streams (multi-threading) based on job priorities, with override capability for administrators.
- Revit support in Plot Station and Plot Manager – new Revit input driver and add-in for Plot Station and Plot Manager products.
- AutoCAD 2015 support – support for AutoCAD 2015 in ImageSite and Plot Station.
"This first update to the 9 series of ImageSite has even more configuration options for our customers" remarked Scott Brandt, CEO of eQuorum. "I am excited as this release represents our move to a more agile development cycle whereby we are responding exceptionally quickly to customer requests and product enhancements."
ImageSite is a comprehensive, yet easy to use Document Management System that automates the distribution and collaboration of engineering data and corporate files across your entire enterprise. Because its written in HTML5, all platforms are supported and no Java is required. ImageSite offers release and archive functionality for popular CAD formats like AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS, Inventor, and MicroStation. In addition, ImageSite extends design oriented Product Data Management (PDM) systems with lifecycle-based Release Document Distribution and Collaboration to the entire organization.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, eQuorum is the developer of the ImageSite suite of products, an enterprise-wide document management system with departmental level pricing. ImageSite can be implemented as both an internal document management system and as a cloud-based collaboration solution with affiliates, customers, and vendors for a wide variety of industries. eQuorum provides solutions including its software, business workflow consulting, training, and implementation services to help customers quickly realize the productivity benefits of their solutions. For additional information regarding eQuorum’s products and services, please call 404.497.8110 or visit the company’s web site: http://www.eQuorum.com.
ImageSite is a registered trademark of eQuorum Corporation.
All other products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.