EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Aug. 24, 2015 – NI (formerly AWR Corporation) announces that the agenda has been set and registration opened for the AWR Design Forum 2015 (ADF) in Chengdu, Chinaon Wednesday, Sept. 16 and in Nanjing, China on Friday, Sept. 18.
Celebrating its fifth year, ADF is an open forum that brings together NI AWR software customers, partners and microwave/RF engineering professionals to learn, network and collaborate on the design of today's microwave and RF circuits and systems.
Highlights of ADF include technical presentations featuring NI AWR Design Environment™, select customer and keynote presentations and live demonstrations/exhibition area. The presentations slated for ADF 2015 Chengdu and Nanjing locations include:
· Overview of NI AWR Design Environment V12
· 100nm GaN/Si MMIC Process for mmW Applications
· Lumped Element LTCC Design Using AXIEM
· Efficient Implementation and Design of Front-End Modules
· Overview of Analyst™ 3D Editor
· Advances in MMIC Design With NI AWR Software
· Designing Signal Modulation Schemes and MIMO Architectures for 5G Mobile Systems
· Phased Array Antenna: Synthesis Through to Final EM Verification
· A Platform-Based Approach for Radar Design and Test
· NI's 5G Initiative on Unified Software-Defined Radio Platform
· Matching Circuit Design for a Two-State Aperture-Tunable Antenna
For complete event details and to register, visit:
ADF Chengdu>> www.awrcorp.com/adf/locations/chengdu-china
ADF Nanjing>> www.awrcorp.com/adf/locations/nanjing-china
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator™ for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design, and AXIEM and Analyst for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools help design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Readers can learn more at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
Vice President of Marketing
AWR Group, NI