NOVATO, CA--(Marketwired - May 05, 2015) - IMSI®/Design, a leading software provider and developer of the #1 best-selling CAD in retail, today announced the release of new TurboPDF®, a feature rich, value priced PDF solution with everything needed to create, collaborate, edit, and secure PDF documents.
"TurboPDF is a natural fit into the company's long-time experience delivering affordable solutions to optimize the design process of small and medium size businesses," stated Bob Mayer, President of IMSI/Design.
TurboPDF is a business ready solution that helps users create and sign documents, producing marketing collateral, design forms, implementing workgroup collaboration, securing confidential information, and archiving company documents.
"In addition to being a great stand-alone PDF creator and editor, we believe that when used with our TurboCAD products, the two applications allow for a simple yet robust documenting of the precision design workflow."
TurboPDF key features include:
- Create PDFs -- Publish professional quality, industry standard PDF files from virtually all PC applications, popular image formats, and the clipboard.
- Edit and modify PDF Content -- Automatically identifies text boxes and allows users to paragraph edit within that text box. Add or change text; add and delete pages; design forms; add headers, footers, page numbers, images and video to PDF documents.
- Collaborate and Share -- Markup and add comments to PDF documents for easy workgroup collaboration.
- Convert and Export -- Users can export PDF to Microsoft Office®, text, RTF, HTML, and popular image formats.
- OCR Text Recognition -- OCR support allows users to convert scanned or image-based content into selectable and searchable text.
- Standard and XFA Form Filling -- Supports interactive and non-interactive PDF forms XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler allows you to leverage existing XFA forms
- Sign PDF documents -- Sign in your own handwriting or apply a saved image as a signature using PDF Sign. Send, sign and save PDF documents using DocuSign.
- Product your PDF documents with Passwords and Certificates -- Control access to your PDF documents -- particularly important for IP such as architectural designs and mechanical prototypes
Availability and Pricing
TurboPDF has a suggested retail price is $99.99 and is now available.
For more information and to download a 30-day trial, please visit www.IMSIdesign.com or call IMSI/Design at 1.800.833.8082 (+1.415.483.8000).
IMSI/Design is the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design) and home design desktop software, and a pioneer in mobile solutions for the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry. With over 16 million products distributed since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD®, DesignCAD®, TurboFloorPlan™, TurboViewer®, TurboReview®, and TurboSite® families of precision design applications for desktop and mobile. Please visit www.IMSIdesign.com for more information.
© 2015 IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. IMSI and TurboCAD are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of IMSI/Design, LLC. All other identifiable marks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: IMSI/Design Pam Volpe 415.483.8025 Email contact