FORT WORTH, TX, Feb 17, 2015 -- Pointwise will present a webinar at 10 a.m. CST (GMT -6) on 26 February to introduce overset grid assembly tools in Pointwise Version 17.3. The webinar will also include a demonstration on how you can make your meshing experience much more efficient using all the other new tools in this latest release of the software.
For more information and to register, go to www.pointwise.com/webinar.
This webinar will demonstrate how to
- Set up attributes for and run an external overset assembler
- Assign display attributes to blocks and models
- Use arbitrary cutting planes and Examine in Solve
- Use improved drawing of connectors on database surfaces
- Align the view to a domain or surface normal
And it will discuss additional new features:
- New plugins, CAD reader versions, and other I/O enhancements
- Improved entity layer assignment
- Project command improvements
- Improved normal vector rendering for Orient
- New T-Rex (anisotropic tetrahedral extrusion) attribute data table and defaults
- New display window drawing guide overlay
The webinar will be presented by Erick Gantt. Mr. Gantt is an 18-year veteran in providing support and training for Pointwise.
Pointwise, Inc. is solving the top problem facing computational fluid dynamics (CFD) today – reliably generating high-fidelity meshes. The company’s Pointwise software generates structured, unstructured and hybrid meshes; interfaces with CFD solvers, such as ANSYS FLUENT, STAR-CCM+, ANSYS CFX, OpenFOAM, and SU2 as well as many neutral formats, such as CGNS; runs on Windows (Intel and AMD), Linux (Intel and AMD), and Mac, and has a scripting language, Glyph, that can automate CFD meshing. Large manufacturing firms and research organizations worldwide rely on Pointwise as their complete CFD preprocessing solution.
More information about Pointwise is available at www.pointwise.com.
Pointwise is a registered trademark and Pointwise Glyph, T-Rex and Let's Talk Meshing are trademarks of Pointwise, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owner.