Digital Mapping, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Cloud-Based Geo-Analytics & Geo-Data Exploitation for Defence & Homeland Security
Geospatial information exploitation technology is one of the vital enablers and defining aspects of 21st century defence, intelligence and homeland security capabilities and operations. In a digital age where the vast majority of data has a location and time, GIS and GEOINT systems provide the means to reference it geographically. In this visual context, complex dynamics, patterns and relationships can be revealed, analysed and understood in a completely new way. This takes 'situational awareness' to an entirely different level, and enables an unprecedented and powerful new type of analysis: geospatial analysis. A key part of this overall capability is a new generation of tools for advanced digital mapping and modelling, which extend the applications of GIS much beyond intelligence, C2 (command and control) and the achievement of information superiority - into areas like resource management, mission simulation, and down to individual soldiers.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on Email Contact
In the 21st century information superiority is absolutely essential for success in dealing with increasingly complex threats and emergencies, making the need for GEOINT absolute. This is not a 'nice to have', but a 'must-have' capability - and countries around the world are realising and investing in it with increased urgency. Phenomenal advances in technologies like cloud and 3D modelling, together with increased availability of high-quality, high-accuracy geospatial data especially from space-based remote sensing satellites, are propelling the market for governmental GEOINT solutions forward into a very exciting future.
Grounded in a comprehensive analysis of the aspects described above, Visiongain's examination of the global governmental spending on GEOINT Solutions for defence and homeland security reveals a market worth $9.7bn in 2014. The coming decade will see governments around the world scrambling to acquire GEOINT capabilities on increasingly higher scales, to ensure they stay on top in the 'information superiority' race. At the moment, outside the US this is a relatively young market, at the very beginning of a period of large international expansion over the next ten years.
Why you should buy Governmental Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Solutions Market 2014-2024: Digital Mapping, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Cloud-Based Geo-Analytics & Geo-Data Exploitation for Defence & Homeland Security
How is the market for GEOINT Solutions for defence and homeland security evolving? What is driving and restraining government expenditure on GEOINT Solutions? What are the market dynamics? What share of expenditure does each GEOINT Solutions submarket have? What is the market share for each of the 15 leading nations in terms of expenditure on GEOINT Solutions and how will it evolve between 2014 and 2024? What market space and GEOINT Solutions industry development will be the most important to the demand for GEOINT solutions and services going forward? What will the expenditure be on each type (submarket) of GEOINT Solutions, year-on-year between 2013 and 2024? Who are the leading players active in GEOINT Solutions? What barriers are there for expenditure upon GEOINT Solutions? What are the key technologies in GEOINT, and what is coming on the horizon?
Visiongain's comprehensive and detailed analysis contains key quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
What does this 300 page report provide?
• View market forecasts and analysis for governmental GEOINT Solutions for defence and homeland security from 2014-2024
- The report provides sales value projections of the market together with essential information on the technologies, GEOINT organisations and competitors, with analysis of the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, assessment of technological, policy and process developments and revealing insight into shifts within the commercial landscape.
• Our report provides 235 tables, charts, and graphs
- This analysis will help you achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analysts' industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the GEOINT Solutions market.
• Find detailed tables of over 90 key contracts, projects and programmes related to GEOINT Solutions
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future governmental GEOINT Solutions for defence and homeland security market prospects.
• Read 3 exclusive visiongain interviews from leading industry experts
- By reading the full transcripts of the exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report, you will gain an in-depth understanding of what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the GEOINT Solutions sector, finding strategic advantages for your work, learning how your organisation can benefit and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. Interviews are included from:
- Jonathan Shears, Consultant Geospatial Services, Geo-Intelligence at Airbus Defence and Space
- Brad Ward, Senior Vice President of Geospatial Solutions at Intergraph Government Solutions
- Armand Mancini, VP Corporate Initiatives and Chris Vasco, Senior Program Manager - from Vencore
• Discover sales predictions for key GEOINT end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the fundamentals within the governmental GEOINT Solutions market? How will the market expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue - and when? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these GEOINT end use submarkets in defence and homeland security with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024:
- Systems Engineering, Solution Design & Support
- COTS Software Solutions & Deployment
- Analytical Services & Products
• Understand the prospects for the leading 15 national GEOINT markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market spending on GEOINT Solutions for defence and homeland security in developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 15 leading national markets plus a separate 'rest of the world' region:
- South Korea
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 15 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with data revealing where companies are earning their revenues, with what products and with which technologies.
- You will be able to examine detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes.
- You will gain a clearer picture of the demand for each class of GEOINT solution and service, as well as of available spending budgets of countries concerned
• Identify which are the leading 15 companies in the governmental GEOINT Solutions market for defence and homeland security
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 15 leading GEOINT Solutions companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, services, focus and future outlook.