"Every month almost 7 billion mobile devices access more than 1.5 exabytes of data," said Jesus Rodriguez, CEO of KidoZen. "Visualizing that data is not easy today, yet it is critical to enhancing the user experience and delivering on business objectives. KidoZen provides developers and business users alike with the tools necessary to visually interpret what is happening beneath all the data to quickly respond to critical issues and relevant business trends."
Many developers are tasked with not only programming the applications but also enabling basic reporting capabilities inside the mobile apps -- which is difficult, time consuming and has to be repeated for each operating platform. While some client-side frameworks exist for authoring visualizations on the mobile app itself, they introduce challenges into an enterprise's mobile infrastructure including reusability of code, manageability of updates and versioning control.
KidoZen's mobile data visualization provides developers a server-side solution for authoring, managing and using enterprise-ready visualizations in mobile apps with simple, drag-and-drop capabilities. The KidoZen platform creates a central repository of visualizations that can be used by mobile applications, while providing lifecycle management, operations and versioning capabilities. Accessing and delivering business-critical visualizations of enterprise data sources does not require in-depth programming knowledge, as KidoZen delivers cross-platform support -- to see, collect and visualize the data no matter the mobile development environment or platform.
KidoZen's mobile data visualization capabilities include:
- Rich Visualization: Drag-and-drop visualizations for real data coming from any business system and display them in 20+ rich formats including clustering bubbles, dendograms, steamgraphs, etc. Developers can also add custom logic to visualizations to make them more interactive and customizable.
- Cross-Platform Support: Display visualizations in native, hybrid and Web apps allowing for stronger data collection and visualization no matter the mobile programming environment.
- Data Visualization Catalog: Allows developers to build a catalog to preview and describe what is being displayed. Developers can embed data visualization in mobile apps with a single line of code that can be leveraged and reused across multiple apps.
- Centralized Management: Centralized infrastructure provides robust management capabilities to secure, change and manage the lifecycle of mobile data visualizations.
This release extends KidoZen's mobile data virtualization platform, allowing developers to link to the data sources and data sets defined in the platform bringing business data to life for improved business decision making across the mobile application environment.
- Webinar: "Enhancing the Mobile User Experience through Rich Data Visualization"
- Whitepaper: "Author, Manage and Use Enterprise-Ready Data Visualizations in Mobile Applications"
- Mobile Data Visualization product information
- Tweet This: #KidoZen adds data visualization to #EnterpriseMobile App Platform to boost mobile developer productivity: http://bit.ly/11o5p9p
Connect with KidoZen:
KidoZen is an enterprise mobile app platform company that was founded around a simple, yet powerful goal: to enable the mobile-first enterprise. The company is accomplishing this goal by providing a simple model for IT organizations to incorporate backend functionality such as security and integration of line-of-business and SaaS capabilities into their enterprise mobile applications. The KidoZen platform is used by the world's largest organizations, including American Airlines, Boeing, DuPont, Pfizer, Microsoft, Shell, Toyota and United Healthcare. The company's partner network of leading system integrator and mobile service providers already spans 50 countries. www.kidozen.com