- Live vehicle displays featuring the latest connected car technology in the new Cadillac ELR, Volkswagen e-Golf, BMW i3, BMW i8, Silicon Valley's own Renovo, and more …
- Silicon Valley: The Car Industry's New Power Center – Panelists from Nissan, BMW, Volkswagen and their technology suppliers will discuss how California innovations are changing the cars we drive.
- Revolutionizing Automotive Retail – Tesla and experts in automotive retail discuss how car buying is rapidly changing.
- The Future of In-Car Connectivity – Tech Chat with CNET, QNX Software and Pandora on in-dash infotainment.
- Eyes in the Sky – The Role of Drones in the Advancement of Connected Cars – Tech Chat led by Hyundai and leading drone experts.
- We're All Connected and Our Cars will be Too – Thought leaders from Intel, Cisco, Continental and others discuss the networked car.
- What Will We Drive in the Future – or What Will Drive Us – Executives from Google, Delphi, BMW and Hyundai discuss how technology is reshaping personal transportation.
The full-day conference will include participation from leading automotive and technology executives from companies including Google, Tesla, Continental, Delphi, Cisco, Intel, NVIDIA and QNX as well as a display of cutting-edge vehicles from Cadillac, Volkswagen, BMW, Renovo and others.
** Qualified members of the media can register free at www.c3siliconvalley.com
All Attendees can enter to win one of 10 NVIDIA Shield tablets that will be given away at the event.
WHAT: C3 and WAJ to Host "Silicon Valley Reinvents the Wheel" Connected Car Conference at the Computer History Museum
DATE: Monday, Oct. 20, 2014
TIME: Registration opens at 9:30 a.m. Conference starts at 10:00 a.m. and ends at 5:30 p.m., followed by hosted closing reception from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: The Computer History Museum, 1401 N. Shoreline Blvd. Mountain View, CA 94043
SOURCE C3 Group
Christopher Barker for C3 Group - (480) 737-2907/ Email Contact Email Contact