Altera Enables Simplifying System Design from Sensor to ActionSAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 2, 2014 — (PRNewswire) — Altera Corporation (NASDAQ: ALTR) today announced it will demonstrate its programmable logic technology and military system solutions at the Military Communications Conference (MILCOM), taking place October 6 to 8, 2014 at the Baltimore Convention Center. Attendees can stop by the Altera® booth (#419) to learn how our commercial IP and technology provide low-power, secure acceleration to military grid communications.
Demonstrations from Altera and several military, aerospace and government ecosystem partners at the Altera booth will showcase the following technologies:
- Altera's cyber security network monitoring with the Altera Software Development Kit (SDK) for OpenCL™
- Altera's complete JESD204B radio development kit on an Altera Arria® V SoC
- BittWare's digital channelizer system and TeraBox multi-FPGA platform on Altera FPGAs
- Lime Microsystems' multi-standard software-defined radio (SDR) and ad-hoc field access point utilizing Altera FPGAs and Enpirion® PowerSoCs
- ISI/Nallatech's and Boeing/Ventura Solutions' Redhawk SDR architecture with heterogeneous OpenCL support on Nallatech's Altera-based appliances
- DRC Computer's high-speed inline Infiniband/Ethernet encryption on Altera FPGAs
- Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) subsystems and system on modules (SOMs) from Altera's ecosystem partners
Discover how Altera's FPGAs and SoCs, and the OpenCL flow for FPGA design enables engineering teams to simplify and accelerate system designs from sensor to action.
Visit Altera at MILCOM to learn more about Altera's comprehensive FPGA and SoC product portfolio, including FPGAs and SoCs that include embedded ARM processors and power control solutions from Enpirion, as well as the industry's most extensive set of military system solutions.
Altera® programmable solutions enable designers of electronic systems to rapidly and cost effectively innovate, differentiate and win in their markets. Altera offers FPGAs, SoCs, CPLDs, ASICs and complementary technologies, such as power management, to provide high-value solutions to customers worldwide. Visit www.altera.com.
ALTERA, ARRIA, CYCLONE, ENPIRION, MAX, MEGACORE, NIOS, QUARTUS and STRATIX words and logos are trademarks of Altera Corporation and registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other words and logos identified as trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective holders as described at www.altera.com/legal.
SOURCE Altera Corporation