- Allows daily reports to be shared across teams with prominent construction project management solutions platform; saves hundreds of man hours and thousands in hard dollar costs -
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 1, 2014 — (PRNewswire) — NoteVault, a provider of innovative voice-to-text-based mobile reporting solutions for the commercial construction industry, announced today its integration with the widely used Autodesk Constructware, cloud-based construction project management software.
The technology enhancement expands both platforms' value in helping to ensure construction jobs run smoothly with maximum efficiency and minimal costs.
"Poor documentation is the root cause of many problems that occur on a job site. The NoteVault-Autodesk Constructware integration allows all the individuals involved on a project to access, manage and distribute essential reports with ease and least effort," said Peter Lasensky, CEO of NoteVault. "This is a huge productivity advantage to construction companies; one in which we project will save 2-3 hours a day in administrative work as well as thousands of dollars a year in hard costs."
Additional benefits of the new NoteVault - Autodesk Constructware integration include the ability to:
- Curate observations in real-time with pictures as they occur.
- Instantly share reports with key stakeholders.
- Conduct full text content search within NoteVault PDFs for Constructware's business customers.
- Obtain immediate electronic approvals for change orders.
- Create reports that are date and time stamped with weather conditions automatically incorporated.
- Track labor, materials and equipment.
"Autodesk customers rely on our cloud services to provide a comprehensive view across their projects," said Construction Industry Manager Matt Wheelis of Autodesk. "The integration NoteVault achieved with Constructware delivers this in a way we believe will add value and reduce risk for our customers."
NoteVault provides innovative voice-to-text-based mobile reporting solutions for the commercial construction industry. NoteVault enables superintendents to quickly and easily report project activity from the field using nothing but their voice and their mobile phone. This information is transcribed and made available through email or a web-based interface. NoteVault saves contractors time and money, while protecting against potential lawsuits. For more information, please visit notevault.com .
NoteVault and the stylized logo are registered in the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. © 2014 NoteVault, Inc. All rights reserved.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, and Constructware are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries."