Scottsdale, Arizona – June 5, 2014 -- GTX ® Corporation, the leader in providing Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions® in raster editing and conversion software and intelligent digital imaging solutions, today announced the newest release of its popular GTXRaster CAD® 2015 Series for AutoCAD 2015.
The new GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series for AutoCAD 2015 enhancements and features include:
- Full AutoCAD 2015 DWG compatibility
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 8 and Windows® 7, 32- and 64-bit operating systems
- New User Interface with enhanced Icons, Ribbons, and Toolbars which incorporate the new Light and Dark Environments of AutoCAD 2015
- Reengineered Rasterization Engine supports the new CAD entities including blocks with attributes, angled text and geometry
- New Installation for Windows 8 and Windows 7 PCs to alleviate any security permission issues
- Improved Licensing - Package and Borrow facility optionsfor Network Flex LM licensing.
- PDF support, open and save a color or black and white PDF file – once open, the files can be edited and then saved to a TIF format or a PDF
- Intelligent Object Picking™ (IOP) raster selection enhancements include selecting raster within a Rotated Rectangle and selecting raster inside & crossing a rotated rectangle -- allowing users to have more precise raster selection
- Includes Raster editing commands that support Raster Text, HybridMode, and Rotated Rectangles
- 22+ Raster editing commands — including raster snap modes
- Software licensing – FLEXENABLED™ using Flexera® FLEXnet Publisher licensing technology for either standalone single-user installation or for multiple users with networked installation
- Automatic Image Cleanup — noise removal and deskew (U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536)
- GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series – now available in Italian, as well as the English, French and German
- Enhanced ‘HELP’ mechanism and easier installation
In addition, the new GTXRaster CAD2015 Seriesproducts are optimized and tested to run in AutoCAD2015utilizing the full advantage of the performance and other improvements for this latest environment. With the GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series for AutoCAD 2015 being fully ported to the 64-bit platform, it can run as a native 64-bit application directly on the Microsoft® Windows 8 64-bit Edition and Windows 7 x64 Edition.
“GTX Corporation has never been more focused on the needs of engineering design teams than with our latest release of the GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series. With its many improvements including the support for Microsoft® Windows 8, 64-bit operating systems, PDF support, Package and Borrow Licensing options, organizations can really take full advantage of the programs enhancements and simplify their engineering design tasks,” stated Andrew Ling, President and CEO. Mr. Ling added, “Every year we strive to improve our customers’ productivity and efficiency. And, with the benefits of Microsoft Windows 8, innovative technology, and exceptional customer service, our customers using the GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series will be able to manage their archival files with ease.”
The GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series includes four product modules—GTXRaster Tools™, GTXRaster CAD®, GTXRaster R2V™, and GTXRaster CAD®PLUS.
The GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series, the "AutoCAD for Raster," provides image enhancement and clean up tools as well as raster and hybrid editing, Raster-to-Vector conversion and Intelligent Character Recognition. They are available as a plug-in for all AutoCAD releases.
Complete details regarding the GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series Products are available through GTX and their Authorized Distributors and Dealers.
About GTX Corporation
GTX IS CELEBRATING OVER THIRTY YEARS IN BUSINESS THIS YEAR HAVING BEEN FOUNDED IN 1984 BY DR. MARVIN T. LING TO DEVELOP A COMPLETE INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR INTERFACING PAPER TECHNICAL DRAWINGS WITH CAD-EDM-GIS ENVIRONMENTS. BEGINNING WITH THE INTRODUCTION IN 1987 OF PRODUCTS FOR THE SCANNING AND CONVERSION OF PAPER AND APERTURE CARD DRAWINGS, GTX HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR ITS ABILITY TO INCORPORATE THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND NEURAL NETWORK TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP ITS PRODUCTS AT THE FOREFRONT OF DATA RECOGNITION AND CONVERSION SOLUTIONS. THE GTXRASTER CAD AND GTXIMAGE CAD SERIES OF PRODUCTS PROVIDE STATE-OF-THE-ART RASTER EDITING AND AUTOMATIC RASTER TO CAD CONVERSION.