SAN JOSE, Calif., May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- S2C Inc., a leading SoC/ASIC rapid prototyping solutions provider, today announced its floor demonstration lineup for Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2014. The demonstrations are designed to showcase S2C's latest technology, which provides solutions to new challenges in the fast-evolving SoC design industry. DAC 2014 will take place at Moscone Center in San Francisco, California from June 1st to 5th.
S2C's rapid prototyping platform, the TAI Logic Module series, helps accelerate the completion of SoC design projects. From ESL exploration, IP design/validation and system integration to software development, TAI Logic Module series meet design needs at every stage. At booth #533, S2C will demonstrate 4 major design flows using the TAI Logic Module:
- Design Exploration flow – Explore design algorithm and SoC architecture by co-modeling TAI Logic Module with Mentor Vista virtual platform
- IP Validation flow – Speed up IP selection and validation by using Prototype Ready™ IP, which will be demonstrated with Northwest Logic's PCIe Gen3 IP tested on TAI Logic Module
- System Integration flow – Build up rapid prototype quickly with over 70 Prototype Ready™ TAI Logic Module Interface daughter cards
- Software Development flow – Achieve early software development on a virtual prototype with a bridge to TAI Logic Module using the Mentor Embedded CodeBench Virtual Edition tool
S2C's floor demonstrations will be open to the public. Exhibition hours are from 9:00am to 6:00pm from June 2nd to 4th.
About S2C V7 TAI Logic Modules
The V7 TAI Logic Module series, S2C's fifth generation products, are designed to make prototyping a reality and a pleasant experience for designs ranging from 20 Million up to 80 Million ASIC gates on a single board. Multiple V7 TAI Logic Modules can be stacked or tiled to meet higher gate capacity requirements.
The V7 TAI Logic Module has many significant improvements that facilitate higher system prototype performance, reliability and ease-of-use. The V7 TAI Logic Module now supports the following hardware control functions through both the USB and Ethernet interface from a Windows or Linux machine:
- Fast FPGA design download with multiple options – JTAG, USB, SD Card and Ethernet
- Comprehensive Self-Test for all I/O, interconnections and clocks
- Program clocks, select clock sources and adjust on-board programmable clock frequencies
- Remote hardware control via Ethernet interface – Reset, configure FPGA design and execute run-time utilities
- Monitor on-board voltage, current and temperature and automatically take corrective action upon limits violation
- Read-back hardware information - global clock frequencies, hardware type, firmware details etc.
- Adjust I/O voltages, FPGA cooling fan speed through software
- Enables re-use of daughter cards designed for previous generation prototyping systems such as Virtex-6 or Virtex-5 TAI LM systems
S2C also provides optional prototype creation and multi-FPGA debug software, C-API co-modeling and a large library of off-the-shelf Prototype Ready IP & Accessories to speed up the creation of design prototypes using the V7 TAI Logic Modules. For more information, visit V7 TAI Logic Module product page on S2C website.
Founded and headquartered in San Jose, California, S2C has been successfully delivering rapid SoC prototyping solutions since 2003. S2C provides:
- Rapid FPGA-based prototyping hardware and automation software
- Prototype Ready™ IP, interfaces and platforms
- System-level design verification and acceleration tools
S2C solution enables designers to rapidly create SoC prototypes that can run at or close to real time speed, enabling comprehensive hardware verification and early software developments. S2C's flexible, expandable and reusable hardware architecture combined with transaction-based links to system simulations make S2C solution an ideal common platform for major design phases from algorithm exploration, IP design, system integration to compatibility testing. S2C currently has offices or representatives in the US, Europe, Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, and India. For more information, visit www.s2cinc.com.
Media Contact: Jimmy Chen, S2C Inc., 4082138818, Email Contact
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE S2C Inc.