Worldwide, over U.S. $2 trillion worth of property is exposed to flood damage. InsitePro provides four major benefits to help manage and explain flood exposure:
- Quickly and easily analyze locations for risk of flood, wildfire, and other perils
- Visualize locations and their proximity to risk zones
- Leverage dependable ground elevations to qualify flood risk
- Visualization tool for sales people to present a picture of risk to their clients
"Web-based risk management is the future, providing easy access to big data analytics," said Todd Oseth President and CEO of Intermap. "InsitePro leverages a decade of Intermap's risk management experience to provide a risk management solution that can instantly be used around the world, from Boston to Beijing."
Key features of InsitePro include:
1. Risk Models for All Perils and All Regions
InsitePro includes three peril models and easily incorporates third-party models for any peril or geography providing the widest available coverage in any risk analysis platform.
- FEMA Flood Zones
- USA Wildfire risk, a proprietary wildfire model based on terrain and moisture
- WorldFlood, a flood model with uniform coverage everywhere in the world
- Extensive third-party models for a variety of perils and geographies produced by Intermap's modeling partners; available by subscription
- The ability to easily load a user's proprietary models
2. Integrated Data Visualization and Risk Analysis
InsitePro's interactive workspace displays locations as they are evaluated for risk, allowing users to visualize and analyze locations simultaneously.
- Single location search function
- Groups of locations uploaded for simultaneous visualization and analysis
- Reports built quickly with intuitive graphics and information
3. Elevation Data Models
InsitePro leverages Intermap's best-in-class elevation data. Point-specific ground elevation allows users to go beyond flood models to better understand the risk of flood by determining:
- Heights above flood elevation
- Flow routes from rivers to buildings
- Safer locations for new infrastructure and buildings
InsitePro is available immediately. For more information, please contact Ivan Maddox at Email Contact.
About Intermap Technologies
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado - Intermap ( www.intermap.com) is an industry leader in geospatial solutions on demand with its secure, cloud based Orion Platform™. Through its powerful suite of 3DBI applications and proprietary development of contiguous databases that fuse volumes of geospatial data into a single source, the Orion Platform is able to provide location- based solutions for customers in diverse markets around the world. For more information please visit www.intermap.com
Intermap Reader Advisory
Certain information provided in this news release constitutes forward-looking statements. The words "anticipate", "expect", "project", "estimate", "forecast" and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. Although Intermap believes that these statements are based on information and assumptions which are current, reasonable and complete, these statements are necessarily subject to a variety of known and unknown risks and uncertainties. You can find a discussion of such risks and uncertainties in our Annual Information Form and other securities filings. While the Company makes these forward-looking statements in good faith, should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary significantly from those expected. Accordingly, no assurances can be given that any of the events anticipated by the forward-looking statements will transpire or occur, or if any of them do so, what benefits that the Company will derive therefrom. All subsequent forward-looking statements, whether written or oral, attributable to Intermap or persons acting on its behalf are expressly qualified in their entirety by these cautionary statements. The forward-looking statements contained in this news release are made as at the date of this news release and the Company does not undertake any obligation to update publicly or to revise any of the forward-looking statements made herein, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as may be required by applicable securities law.
SOURCE Intermap Technologies Corporation
|Intermap Technologies Corporation
<p> </p> <p> Intermap Technologies<br/> <b>Rich Mohr, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer </b><br/> <a href="mailto: Email Contact +1 (303) 708-0955 </p> <p> Canada - Financial<br/> <b>Cory Pala, Investor Relations </b><br/> e.vestor Communications Inc.<br/> <a href="mailto: Email Contact +1 (416) 657-2400 </p>