- Analyse running processes to detect suspicious and malicious processes
- Identify devices communicating with known botnets and CnC servers
- Detect complex threats, trojans, botnets and other sophisticated malware
- Streamline breach investigations through sophisticated forensic analysis
- Rapidly gather and traverse scan, sniff and log data from across your network and devices
- Audit AV tools to ensure they are operational and up-to-date with the latest protection
- Triage sophisticated threats, malware, botnets and more detected in the enterprise.
The award follows a review SC Magazine published earlier this year that gave Tenable SecurityCenter CV an overall rating of five stars and highlighted that the solution is “highly modular, incredibly feature rich, combines multiple solutions into one comprehensive package.” The review stated, “Verdict: The standard by which other solutions should measure themselves.”
The award was presented at the annual SC Magazine Awards Europe Ceremony on Apr. 29, 2014 in London, in conjunction with InfoSecurity Europe. The SC Magazine Awards are the most coveted and prestigious awards for the information security industry, which honour professionals working to secure enterprises of all sizes and the vendors that deliver innovative security technologies.
David Cummins, Tenable Network Security’s vice president of international sales, EMEA, commented on the win: “We continue to advance vulnerability management, allowing organisations to safely adopt new technologies. The SC Magazine recognition underscores that continuous monitoring is essential in today’s dynamic environment. Putting log and event analysis in service of advanced vulnerability, threat, and compliance management can change the game for security analysts, auditors, and enterprise risk managers.”
The 2014 SC Magazine Product Award winners were chosen by a panel of industry judges from the highest levels of the information security profession, selected by SC Magazine’s editorial team.
About Tenable Network Security
Tenable Network Security is relied upon by more than 20,000 organizations, including the entire U.S. Department of Defense and many of the world’s largest companies and governments, to stay ahead of emerging vulnerabilities, threats and compliance-related risks. Its solutions continue to set the standard to identify vulnerabilities, prevent attacks and comply with a multitude of regulatory requirements. For more information, please visit