- Founded one of the first Site Management Research Organizations with multiple sites and numerous physicians.
- Responsible for identifying and selling to qualified physicians in conducting clinical trials in a partnership with NHMR, Inc., contracting, implementing and managing pharmaceutical sponsored phase II-IV clinical trials.
- Negotiating contracts, budgets and implementing all processes associated with starting a clinical trial at the site level.
- Marketing and patient recruitment and retention was a primary focus for NHMR, Inc. Patient chart auditing and payment reconciliation with pharmaceutical and CROs.
- Administered and sold the concept for 125+ clinical trials as a research coordinator or project manager
- Management responsibilities for 15 people in multiple locations
- Marketed services and negotiated contracts with the pharmaceutical industry
- Managed 6 contract CRAs for a two year contract
- Selected as a fast start facility for numerous clinical trials due to their ability for quick enrollment
Mr. Bott's work ethics and extensive background in senior management will complement our soon to be appointed new board of directors. We are building a solid management team to implement our new pre paid cellular Bitcoin purchase, wallet, and RF payment system.
"The Company is in several negotiations with other 3D and Production/Content development companies to create an industry 'roll up' with mergers and Acquisitions. We are creating a true leader in this market space. And the new leadership and management will only enhance and contribute to this development," stated Edward Vakser, Chairman.
About 3D Entertainment Holdings, Inc.
TDEY (OTC Pink: TDEY) (
App3DTV is 2D and 3D app available on Smart Mobile devices for $7.99 per month. The application that features 3D movies, music videos, and other media all at your finger tips. It is currently on schedule to be on Roku and Apple shortly. To download the app go to: www.App3dTV.com or directly from Android Play market: http://goo.gl/Gy3hLG
Safe Harbor: Statements regarding financial matters in this press release other than historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such statements about the Company's future expectations, including future revenues and earnings, technology efficacy and all other forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby. The Company is a development stage company who continues to be dependent upon outside capital to sustain its existence. Since these statements (future operational results and sales) involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, the Company's actual results may differ materially from expected results.
Contact: 3D Eye Solutions, Inc. email@example.com 214-418-6940