Today's teams are geographically dispersed and more mobile than ever. To get feedback or approval on a document, most teams will either send an email to the group with an attachment or invite the group to a web conference. Using email as a workflow process creates chaos primarily because respondents can't see each other's comments and the originator must cull and collate all comments. Screen sharing, meanwhile, doesn't allow collaborative comments and annotation, and, often times, meetings run late because one member can't download or start the software.
ReVu.Me simplifies this process by offering an instant cloud environment to review and annotate any document, image or video file in real time. In seconds, a session can be initiated by simply going to revu.me, then dragging a file or even a web address, inviting team members, and starting the session. Even simpler, a team member can copy email@example.com on a team email and an automatic email notification will be sent to all recipients. There's built-in versioning so it will always be clear which version is the most recent and there's a feature to manage revision tasks across team members.
Business teams can quickly move from email to the cloud without changing the way they work today. Within seconds, ReVu.Me creates a highly secure, shared document in the cloud where team members can share comments, chat with others or even start a teleconference using only a web browser. ReVu.Me supports nearly any file format, even video files, which allows teams to annotate specific time segments within a video, and is ideal for simple content approval or even complex content projects, such as legal agreements or sales presentations.
"Collaboration in the work environment is being transformed by the cloud and ReVu.Me is the next phase of simple and efficient content collaboration," said Kevin Lynch, CEO at Volerro. "Our goal is to simplify how teams work together, particularly around streamlining content production and team coordination. As we looked at ways to confront content chaos, we developed ReVu.Me to help teams agree on and finalize important documents quickly, saving time while improving results."
ReVu.Me is built on top of Volerro's namesake cloud content collaboration service, which also officially launched today. Most enterprise teams - large or small - stitch together disparate services, from email and file sharing to time management and project management, which leads to content chaos, inefficiency and general frustration. Volerro solves that problem, particularly among product, brand, marketing and creative teams, by simplifying how teams create, refine and distribute content.
From start to finish, Volerro is centered on the content pipeline with easy-to-use features, such as:
- Upload, Preview and Annotate: Volerro allows teams to simply "drag and drop" content into the cloud environment. Volerro converts it to HTML5 so that it can be previewed and annotated using only a web browser.
- Coordinate Team Calendars and Schedules: Volerro allows teams to coordinate calendars and schedules in order to prioritize work and gain system-wide visibility to current milestones and deadlines.
- Promote Collaboration, Not Meetings: Volerro integrates chat and voice conferencing so teams can see who's online and start a chat session with a single person or a group. Teams can also host a conference call with a click of a button, and with the ability to share screens with a single click.
- Build Tailor-Made Workflows: Volerro's visual Kanban workflow feature allows teams to drag and drop content and tasks from one workflow step to the next, and control which team members can view and act at each step in the process. The workflow process supports traditional and agile methodologies.
- Assign and Complete Items, Estimate and Track Time: This feature allows teams to track what they need to do and when they need to have it completed. Team members can estimate and track time against each piece of work, and then they can simply view their personal work queues to manage items assigned to them for completion.
ReVu.Me by Volerro is free for a single document, requiring no registration, no software download and no subscription. ReVu.Me Pro allows preview and annotation across a set of multiple documents, and is $3.99/month. Volerro offers a range of pricing options, including a free plan for up to three projects and premium plans starting at $7.99 per user/month.
Volerro simplifies how teams create, refine and distribute content. Volerro's cloud content collaboration service eliminates content chaos, particularly among product, brand, marketing and creative teams, by streamlining content production and team coordination. Volerro is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. To learn more about Volerro, visit www.volerro.com or revu.me.
Contact: Natascha French Allison+Partners, for Volerro 310.496.4437 Email Contact