SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwired) -- Nov 18, 2013 -- Informative Graphics Corporation ( IGC™), an OpenText Global Technology Partner and a leader in viewing, collaboration and redaction technology, has released version 7.2 of Brava!® for OpenText Content Server. This latest version of Brava includes the following new features and enhancements to existing capabilities:
- The cross-platform Brava HTML5 client now offers vector viewing for crisp views at any zoom level and the ability to set layer visibility and view object attributes.
- Brava users can now sign documents electronically. They can also create a template that allows signers to click a signature area to populate it with their information, or use a convenient "Sign All" button. Brava also adds the ability to create a signature page that can automatically be routed to each signer.
- Brava Checkview streamlines repetitive form reviews, helps to improve accuracy and ensures no areas are missed. Use Checkview to flag form areas requiring review. Reviewers are stepped through each area and must approve or reject each area to move on to the next.
- Enhanced text comparison features help users find differences more quickly by collapsing large areas of unchanged text and highlighting only the lines with changes. Users can change the highlight colors used to indicate differences to accommodate users with color-blindness.
- Publish files to PDF/E for engineering and technical documentation, and to Fast Web View, a format that restructures PDF documents for page-at-a-time downloading from web servers.
"Brava 7.2 offers the first HTML5 viewer optimized for working with CAD, and we are very pleased to bring that to OpenText Content Server," said IGC CEO Gary Heath. "Now users on practically any platform can use the zero-footprint Brava HTML5 client to view CAD drawings rendered with vector geometry."
Learn more about Brava for OpenText Content Server at infograph.com/opentext.
Since 1990, IGC has been a leading developer of commercial software products for viewing, collaboration and redaction. IGC products, including Redact-It®, Blazon® and viewing/collaboration/annotation tool Brava!®, are renowned for their cost-saving value, ease-of-use, features and scalability. The products have been deployed by thousands of corporations, law firms and government entities in the United States and internationally. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, IGC maintains offices in the United States and has key distribution partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.infograph.com or follow us on Twitter @IGCsoftware or Facebook at www.facebook.com/InformativeGraphics.
Note to Editors: Informative Graphics, Brava!, Blazon and Redact-It are registered trademarks and IGC is a trademark of Informative Graphics Corporation. All other names are the properties of their respective owners.