GUANGZHOU, China — (BUSINESS WIRE) — September 10, 2013 — ZWCAD Design, an innovative supplier of CAD solutions for the MCAD and AEC industries, today announced the availability of ZWCAD+ 2014 official version. This new release includes breakthrough technologies such as DWG 2013 support, Dynamic Block, built-in online storage tool and a whole new vocal annotation system SmartVoice. With ZWCAD+ 2014, users can work more efficiently and have more fun by addressing their complex design challenges.
Strengthening File Compatibility for Better Interaction
ZWCAD+ 2014 has strengthened its compatibility with DWG/DXF 2013 and DWF files to ensure better daily interaction. As its API compatibility has also extended to cover .NET applications, designers and developers can open, edit and port applications to ZWCAD+ faster and easier.
- DWG/DXF 2013 Support--Higher versions of DWG/DXF files are accessible, allowing designers more fluent and accurate data interaction;
- DWF Support--DWF files can be directly opened in ZWCAD+ 2014 without using the DWF viewer or other plug-ins, thus shortening the design cycle;
- .NET API--The new .NET API empowers developers to leverage the value of code level API compatibility in a more efficient and timely manner.
Accelerating Complex Designs with Time-saving Tools
ZWCAD+ 2014 offers time-saving tools such as Dynamic Block and SmartVoice to optimize design efficiency.
- Dynamic Block--ZWCAD+ 2014 augments the power and flexibility of Dynamic Block to enable faster modification and easier reuse of more sophisticated designs;
- SmartVoice--Users can freely define, validate and share comments via vocal information, making annotation much more efficient and convenient;
- Customize User Interface (CUI)--By pulling frequently used buttons into a tool bar, users can always work in a familiar environment with better efficiency and productivity.
Taking Online Workflow to a Whole New Level
ZWCAD+ 2014s new online module now works seamlessly with the cloud, offering added value by opening new ways for users to solve their most complex design and industrial challenges.
- ZWCAD+ Syble--ZWCAD+ 2014 can automatically upload drawings to the cloud. Coupled with ZWCAD+ Touch, designers can easily access their work anytime, anywhere;
- Online Update--ZWCAD+ 2014 automatically checks the update patch to ensure users can always work with the latest version.
During the ZWCAD+ 2014 beta testing, we focused on customer feedback to further improve the performance of our product, said Daniel Huang, Product Manager of ZWCAD+. Thanks to all the ZWCAD+ users, this official version is making our users CAD designs, especially those complex ones, easier and more fun.
About ZWCAD Design
ZWCAD Design Co., Ltd., the wholly-owned subsidiary of ZWSOFT, is an international CAD software provider through its network of over 100 partners in 60+ countries and regions. Its product ZWCAD+ is used by CAD designers across the AEC and MCAD industries.