Washington, DC – June 18, 2013 The deadline of advanced registration, posters, short talks and exhibits at COM.Geo 2013 are approaching. COM.Geo 2013 conference will be held on July 22-24, 2013, San Jose, CA.
- Whether you need new ideas or solutions, advanced training, or insight into the latest geospatial computing technologies, you'll find it at the COM.Geo 2013.
- Be the first to learn about the latest Microsoft geospatial exploration -- GeoFlow in the upcoming Microsoft Excel 2013.
- Attend brainstrom plenary keynotes, leading-edge forum, and emerging tech shows from U.S. governments, world-class industries and research labs.
- Discover the latest technologies in geospatial computing with big data computing, mobile & cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), Augmented Reality, social computing, and GPU computing.
- Explore diverse workshops, technical papers, panels, exhibits, posters, demonstrations, and hot short talks.
COM.Geo papers, talks, and presentations have broad impact on the development of theory, method and practice in computing for geospatial fields. Since 2010, COM.Geo Conference has brought together representatives from diverse government agencies, industrial companies, universities, and research organizations. Read more from COM.Geo 2013 conference website: http://www.com-geo.org/conferences/2013/index.htm
About COM.Geo Conference
COM.Geo Conference is the leading-edge computing for geospatial conference, focusing on the latest computing technologies for multidisciplinary research and development that enables the exploration in geospatial areas. Innovative geospatial research and application technologies are the brightest spotlights at COM.Geo conference. COM.Geo is playing a guiding role to advancing the technologies in computing for geospatial fields.