May 28, 2013 - Missler Software recently presented the new features of TopSolid’Wood 2013 at Ligna, the international trade fair for the forestry and wood industries, which was held in Hanover from 06 to 10 May.
TopSolid'Wood is an integrated design, manufacturing and management (CAD/CAM/PDM) software specialized for wood processing. It is made up of comprehensive standard components and processes specific to the wood industry. It offers powerful modeling functions, optimized assembly management and facilitated communication with customers and manufacturing.
The integrated CAD/CAM TopSolid’Wood 2013 solution is already available worldwide and offers many new functions and improvements with time and productivity gains being the main benefits for the TopSolid user.
- Modeling: TopSolid’Wood 2013 offers a new version of the constraint block that allows non parallel faces, leaving the user free to create quadrilateral or triangular parts without sketch.
- Standard Components: For greater efficiency in the assembly, new options have been added to the driver block (multi-inclusion, double wrap…). In addition, a new function for component distribution is now available and can be very useful for interior design projects.
- Ergonomics: A new function for project presentation allows users to save appearances of Design, Draft and CAM documents, with the possibility to generate a realistic rendering for each presentation.
- Machining: The rails and pods positioning of TopSolid’WoodCam has been improved and provides to users new features in order to fully satisfy their needs. Multi-machining, crucial link of the integration between TopSolid’Wood and TopSolid’WoodCam, also allows them to automatically create setup sheets for each part. Finally, the Ardis interface has been enhanced to allow users to export machining operations for simple parts, in addition to the cutting list.
- TopSolid’Planner: A new panel brush is now available to ensure that matters and edges are managed in the best possible way. Additionally, it is now possible to manage detailed quotes by showing the subcomponents of an element on several quote lines.
TopSolid’Wood is an integrated design, manufacturing and management software specialized for wood processing. It is a uniquely integrated CAD/CAM wood solution that meets the needs of designers, manufacturers and subcontractors in the wood working sector.
About Missler Software
Missler Software, whose headquarters is located just outside Paris, France, is the software developer of the TopSolid CAD/CAM/ERP software range dedicated to the mechanical manufacturing, toolmaking, wood and sheetmetal industries. In 2011 company turnover was €25M for 200 employees. Every year Missler Software invests in the region of 30% of its annual turnover in Research and Development for its integrated software range. The company was founded in 1984 and has been present on the international market since 1997. Missler Software exports approximately 60% of its software licenses via a network of 80 value added resellers throughout the world. For further information, visit www.topsolid.com.