Datakit will be visiting Control Messe 2013
Datakit will be visiting Stuttgart Control Messe, GE, 2013 May 14-17. This is a great opportunity to meet major CMM software vendors and showcase achievements in this domain. Datakit has been supplying and supporting world-class major Control accounts for a decade already.
Datakit has been working on providing valuable assets for CMM purpose. The company is shipping toolkits to extract geometries, machining features and Product Manufacturing Information (PMI), directly from native CAD data : Dassault's CatiaV5/6™, SolidWorks™ (WIP), Siemens NX™, PTC Creo™, STEP, without the need of any separate CAD software license : http://www.datakit.com/en/crosscad_ware.php.
Datakit provides Product Manufacturing Information (PMI) through APIs designed for both semantic and rendering purpose. Valuable tolerancing, surfacing and geometric associativity is supported for various PMI entities :
- Datums, Targets, References.
- Dimensions : Linear, Angular, Radial...
- Geometrical Tolerances : Flatness, Cylindricity, Surface Profile, Position, Angularity...
- Roughness and Welding.
This is helping CMM software vendors in their process of identifying critical points of interest and test their 3D measurements against original CAD design geometries.
Besides of PMI ability, support includes Machining Features CAD native information, that can be used to clearly identify tooling operations for control purpose :
Hole design numerical values : positioning, sketch, depths, diameters, angles, direction.
- Semantic data : hole type (simple, tapered, counter bored, sunk, drilled etc...), tolerancing (can include standard definition), pitch and thread information.
- Links to sketch, support and generated geometries.
- Pattern / Toolpath information : rectangular, circular, user-defined, instances.
We would be glad to meet you and discuss these opportunities on the show. Please contact us to arrange a meeting !