Expert Speakers to Present at Unique Industry EventLOVELAND, Colo., April 2, 2013 — (PRNewswire) — Longview Advisors, organizers of the annual Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC), today announced its lineup of speakers for this year's event. The agenda is available at the congress website, ( www.3dcic.com).
Now in its tenth year, CIC has become a yearly barometer of the state of collaboration and interoperability strategy, technology and solutions in manufacturing and business communications. The three-day international event gives attendees a unique opportunity to network, learn and strategize with thought leaders from many sectors of discrete manufacturing, including automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment and electronics industries, as well as with representatives from government and defense communities.
Organizers are pleased to announce that NASA/ESA (European Space Agency) will hold its 14th annual product data meeting at 3DCIC 2013. In addition, the PDES Board of Directors will hold its annual meeting at 3DCIC this year, and the 3D PDF consortium will be joining the CIC again for its second annual meeting.
The 2013 CIC program provides information-packed presentations and panels of industry experts, highlighted by the following, mentioning only a few:
- A Roadmap for Impact: Driving Innovation in the New Age of Manufacturing, Dr. Thomas Kurfess, Assistant Director for Advanced Manufacturing at the Office of Science and Technology Policy in the Executive Office of the President of the USA
- 3D Product Definition and Collaboration: A SASIG Initiative, Ram Pentakota, Global Chief Engineer, Johnson Controls
- Collaborative Multi-user Synchronous Modeling, Analysis and Design, Dr. C. Greg Jensen, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Brigham Young University
- The Way Forward for Advanced Manufacturing and Inn, Bob Kiggans, Vice Chairman at SCRA Applied R&D, Vice Chairman, ITI and Chairman at Intelligent Manufacturing System
- Collaborating to Put Wheels on Mars, Gabriel Rangel, Office of the CIO, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Concurrent Engineering Approach to Design Mission Feasibility Studies at CNES, Jean-Luc LeGal, Director, Concurrent Design Facility, Space Mission Feasibility Study Office, CNES
- Results of the 2013 Collaboration & Interoperability Survey, Chad Jackson, President, Lifecycle Insights
- Enabling Mobility for 3D Information, Processes and Practices, Simon Floyd, Director of Innovation & PLM Solutions, WW Discrete Manufacturing Industry, Microsoft
- Visualization vs. Communication: Enabling the Model-Based Enterprise, David Opsahl, Executive Director, 3D PDF Consortium
- JT for 3D Visualization and Collaboration, Mike Zink, Facilitator for the JT Open Program Technical Review Board, and Senior Product Manager, Siemens PLM Software
- CAD Data Translation Validation, Dr. Charles Chen, Associate Technical Fellow, Boeing
- Digital Interoperability Requirements for Model-Based Quality, Curtis Brown, Principal Engineer, Honeywell FM&T
- Roundtable Discussion - Pros, Cons and Alternatives of Archiving Data, Moderated by James Delaporte, Partner and Business Transformation Leader, NexTec
Visit the congress website ( www.3dcic.com) to find out more about the event and for free access to presentations and audios from past events.
About Longview Advisors
Longview Advisors Inc. provides consulting services in the business, technology and application of 3D software in product lifecycle management. For more information, please visit: ( www.longviewadvisors.com).
303-581-7760, ext. 18
SOURCE Longview Advisors Inc.
|Longview Advisors Inc.