WHAT: Will host the "DDR with Confidence" Technology Symposium for ASIC and SoC designers and their managers to:
- Review the current state of DDR technology and existing design practices
- Discuss challenges facing designers implementing and deploying DDR-based designs
- Examine the impact of DDR design practices on device yield and system reliability
- Recommend best implementation practices for the entire DDR subsystem
- Introduce a state-of-the-art DDR solution that addresses the most pressing challenges
WHEN: Thursday, February 7, from 8:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
WHERE: TechMart Conference Center, Santa Clara, Calif.
The program will include Industry speakers sharing their experiences in implementing high-performance DDR subsystems and a keynote address on the future of DDR technologies and design. Lunch will be served.
To register, go to: http://tinyurl.com/ahyjf2j
Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., Uniquify is a privately held, rapidly growing system-on-chip (SoC) design, integration and manufacturing services supplier, and innovative developer and provider of adaptive, high-performance DDR IP. Its "ideas2silicon" services range from spec development and front-end design through physical design and delivery of packaged, tested chips. Uniquify's headquarters and primary design center is in San Jose with additional design teams in Pune, India, and Seoul, Korea. With more than 100 employees, Uniquify offers 65-, 40- and 28-nanometer SoC design expertise, integration and manufacturing services and high-performance IP to leading semiconductor and system companies worldwide. Additional information can be found at: www.uniquify.com.
ideas2silicon is a trademark of Uniquify. Uniquify acknowledges trademarks or registered trademarks of other organizations for their respective products and services.
For more information, contact: Bob Smith Uniquify (650) 269-8780 Email Contact Nanette Collins Public Relations for Uniquify (617) 437-1822 Email Contact