PDF3D® ReportGen version 2.5.0 from Visual Technology Services includes 70+ formats and extensible 2D and 3D PDF template operations
London, UK (PRWEB) November 13, 2012 - In the PDF3D®ReportGen desktop application version 2.5.0, Visual Technology Services has introduced additional industry standard 3D file formats and new approach to PDF template style formats for 3D PDF report production ( http://www.pdf3d.com). This release doubles the number of file formats to over 70, including DXF, DWG, DWF and DGN, Collada and Blender types. New methodology enables 3D model placement using a library of template PDFs, including 3D model substitutions. The key features of this update are:
- Smaller PDFs than original CAD model, Highly compressed PRC methods
- Increased informational value by Annotated assemblies with 3D lead-lines, dimension arrows, part labels, PMI, GD&T, perspective, isometric views, scene level ruler dimensions
- Merging CAD models with Analysis Result Contours
- Capture animation sequences of transient data by loading file sequences
- Session XML compatible with production PDF3D XML Server system
- Choice of Windows, Linux and Apple both 32 & 64 Bit Desktop Versions
PDF3D ReportGen is used for commercial technical 3D reporting work-flows in life sciences, marine, civil, environmental engineering projects, earth resource exploration, astronomy, numerical modeling, and general scientific data visualization reporting. With enhanced interfaces, PDF3D ReportGen enables faster decision making, lowering project costs through improved team collaboration.
PDF3D ( http://www.pdf3d.com)is an innovative independent 3D technical publishing technology for 3D models viewable in PDF documents. Covering a wide range of applications from geospatial, geology, aerospace, architecture, product packaging, and online sales & marketing, PDF3D makes it practical to distribute interactive 3D documents to everyone with the free Adobe Reader.
DWG, DXF are the native and proprietary file formats for AutoCAD® and a trademark of Autodesk, Inc. Visual Technology Services Ltd. is not associated with Autodesk.