GovWin IQ, the premier research and information platform for government contractors, now offers spending analytics, new visualization tools, and easier access to trillions of dollars in government opportunities
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — October 17, 2012 — Deltek, Inc. the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors, launched an enhanced version of GovWin IQ – the leading research and information platform designed to empower government contractors to win more business.
Already in use by more than 2,800 companies, GovWin IQ now includes an interactive government-spending analytics tool, acquisition-cycle visualization capabilities, and a new user experience that makes it easier to access and research opportunities than ever before. Together these new capabilities will help contractors pinpoint the information they need to make more-informed decisions about which opportunities to pursue.
“GovWin IQ provides the critical market information and analysis government contractors need to find and win more business,” said Catherine Morales, EVP and General Manager, Information Solutions at Deltek. “The new GovWin IQ builds on that value, by delivering a greater depth of insight on government spending and the acquisition process, which accelerates the business development efforts of government contractors.”
Highlights of the new GovWin IQ include:
- Acquisition-cycle visualization for each Opportunity: GovWin IQ now offers a new “Timeline View” for visualizing the entire acquisition cycle – including major milestones and deadlines. Users can click on the timeline to get access to relevant government procurement documents, helping them more easily track critical opportunities.
- Enhanced User Experience: The new GovWin IQ features a new tabbed-based interface that reduces the need for “scrolling” and provides faster access to the opportunity reports and related information, allowing for quicker decisions on what new projects to pursue.
- Opportunities “At a Glance”: GovWin IQ’s new “At a Glance” feature helps clients identify the information they need about a single opportunity and view that information in a simple “snapshot” format, enabling faster opportunity qualification.
- Federal-spending analytics. These new capabilities analyze federal spending patterns on existing contracts that are related to major opportunities. This helps companies conduct competitive analyses and make bid/no bid decisions. Analytics include spending by company, socioeconomic status, place of performance with maps and more.
GovWin IQ customers will now be able to:
- Make better and more informed decisions
- Qualify opportunities faster and more effectively
- Find potential bidders and teaming partners more quickly
Customers who have already been testing out the new GovWin IQ have shared some great feedback about their experiences:
“These are great new features that add value and better usability to GovWin. Thank you for not only listening to customer feedback, but putting it to use.”
“BIG improvement! Speed, clarity of presentation, critical information up front.”
“I like the new look and features! Very simple to use.”
The new GovWin IQ features are available this month. For more information on GovWin IQ visit www.GovWin.com.
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 15,000 organizations and 2 million users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, optimize resources, streamline operations, and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek – Know more. Do more. ® www.deltek.com.
Follow us on Twitter @GovWin or like us on facebook.