Ottawa, October 4, 2012: Spatial DNA Informatics Inc. a leading provider of services for spatial systems architecture, analysis and design, has recently signed an agreement to resell Voyager software in Canada and the United States.
Voyager is the world’s leading tool for organizing your GIS data, maps and web mapping services into a powerful search index. Once indexed Voyager helps organizations increase productivity by making it easy for employees to find what they're looking for whenever they need it. You can also use the index to audit your system and create a portal that you can share with your team, across the enterprise or even as a public website.
Owners of GIS resources can use Voyager to:
- Quickly index GIS data and maps on your own computer or across enterprise servers
- Search for data and maps using full text and spatial queries as easily as you search the web
- Easily preview the results of your search using thumbnails and then quickly use your selected items in a variety of GIS applications
- Build a spatial data portal in just a few clicks
- Fits into existing workflows by not requiring metadata (improved when metadata exists)
Todd Lewis, President of Spatial DNA says “We’re very excited about this partnership. Voyager is an extremely powerful product which allows customers to better leverage their investments in their spatial data infrastructures.”
Brian Goldin, President of VoyagerGIS says “VoyagerGIS’s commercial software fits perfectly with Spatial DNA’s experience in delivering scalable geospatial solutions. Together they allow customers to be up and running quickly providing greater productivity and even greater success”.
For more information on Voyager, to sign up for your free trial version or to learn more about how Spatial DNA helps geospatial users leverage their existing GIS technology, please view our website www.spatialdna.com/ or contact Email Contact
Contact: Jeff Chamberlain, Director Sales and Marketing
Telephone: +1 613 286 1597
Email: Email Contact