"This event focuses exclusively on the needs of manufacturing executives facing challenges in the key disciplines of product design, production, and supply chain," said Mariela Koenig, Research Director for Aberdeen's Manufacturing research practice. "Attendees will be C-level executives representing leading manufacturing enterprises across a range of industries including aerospace, automotive, chemicals, consumer goods, electronics, energy, industrial equipment, IT, pharmaceuticals, plastics, transportation, and others."
The Summit will address a range of themes including risk management, new product development, energy management, outsourcing, team management, data-driven decision making, improving product introductions, and increasing customer satisfaction. Speakers at Aberdeen's Manufacturing Industry Summit include:
- Darryl C. Hill, Vice President, Safety & Health, ABB Inc.
- Ryan King, Director, Information Technology, ARPAC
- Anthony L Chirchirillo, CEO, Chirch Global Manufacturing
- Howard Hauser, Vice President, Operations, Hiawatha Rubber Co.
- Jeff Miller, Manager, Corporate Communications & Development, JBT Corporation
- Mike Murphy, Global Property & Casualty Risk Manager, Kennametal Inc.
- Robert R. Ridgeway, Vice President, Operations, Spectrum Controls
- Michael Kane, Vice President, Manufacturing, Tiffany & Co.
- Calvin Beyer, Head of Manufacturing, Customer Industry Segments, Zurich North America Commercial
For additional information on featured 2012 Manufacturing Industry Summit presenters and new additions, please visit the Summit Speakers page.
To learn more about the upcoming Manufacturing Summit, please visit the 2012 Manufacturing Industry Summit Overview page.
Complimentary VIP passes are available for qualified marketing and sales executives. To apply for a pass, please visit our Summit Registration page.
2012 Manufacturing Industry Summit sponsors and partners include: Apriso Corporation, Mentor Graphics, Siemens, Epicor, Plex Systems, Inc., Sparta Systems, and APICS.
For information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Amy McLellan, Summits Sales Manager, at 617-854-5268 or Email Contact.
About Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company
Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company (
Aberdeen has offices in Boston and London. Harte-Hanks operate 25 offices in the United States, and have locations throughout Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America.
© 2012 Aberdeen Group, Inc., a Harte-Hanks Company
451 D Street, Suite 710
Boston, Massachusetts 02210-1928
Telephone: (617) 854-5200
Fax: (617) 723-7897