"Having a lightning-fast mobile app that lets you markup and measure a wide range of industry standard 2D and 3D documents, like DWG and 3D PDF, is a huge advantage for those in the field," stated Royal Farros, CEO of IMSI/Design.
Besides being the first to support 3D PDF, TurboReview includes several other firsts, including text that is "always facing" and arrow leaders that will snap to a 3D object, both important when orbiting in 3D.
- Lightning-fast 2D and 3D environment
- Redmark tools: Markup 2D and 3D objects using:
- Revision cloud
- Rectangular text box and leader
- Inquiry tools: Distance/Dimension; Angle; Perimeter; Area
- Layer Manager - Layer view manager to turn layers on/off, invert layers, turn all layers on/off
- Layout support - View model space and paper space layouts in your drawing
- Create screen shots of drawings and markups
Unique 3D Features
- Support for 3D PDF (U3D)
- Unique "always facing" text and dimensions that always face current view in 3D
- Arrow leaders snap to 3D objects, uniquely allowing them to lock and orbit in 3D correctly
- Smooth multi-touch navigation; Pan, zoom, and 3D orbit effortlessly around document
- A variety of visual styles include wireframe, hidden line, x-ray, gray scale, shaded, shaded without outline, and more
- Adjust edge color range from white-gray-black
- Adjust x-ray transparency factor
- Option to use default or model lights (if any in drawing)
- Option to render both inside and outside model (force two-sided rendering)
- Custom perspective view - Now view 3D models in realistic perspective angles with the ability to view in human eye perspective or specify custom camera lens sizes in mm
- AutoCAD® SHX font support - Native SHX font support to view localized or custom SHX fonts in your drawing file
- TrueType font support - Improved visual fidelity with native TTF font file support to view True Type Fonts in your drawing file
- Supports AutoCAD linetypes - Maintain visual fidelity as intended
- Restore saved AutoCAD views - Quickly display the best vision of your design
- Tactile sound feedback - Sound confirmation for button and UI item selection
- Autosense for 2D or 3D drawings - Option to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
- Option to use two fingers to 3D rotate/tumble or constrain orbit
- Unique time-savers - Able to navigate full-screen preview during file load; Cancel errant file load
File Sharing, Interoperability, and Localization
- File Management: Create sub-folders; Cut/Copy/Paste/Rename files and folders
- Quickly email marked-up files
- Native support for DWG, DXF, DWF, PDF, 3D PDF (U3D), plus more than a dozen other popular AEC file formats including TCW, 2CD, 3DM, 3DS, ASAT, CGM, DCD, DGN, EPS, FCW, IGS, OBJ, PLT, SAT, SKP, STEP, STL, STP, and WRZ
- Support for 15 languages: Chinese (simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Availability and Pricing
TurboReview v1 for iPad has a limited-time introductory price of $34.99 (regularly $49.99) and is available from the Apple® App Store®. For more information, please visit www.TurboApps.com.
IMSI/Design is a pioneer in mobile solutions for the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry and the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design). With over 16 million products distributed since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD®, TurboViewer, and TurboFLOORPLAN® families of precision design applications for mobile and desktop. Please visit www.IMSIdesign.com for more information.
© 2012 IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. IMSI, TurboReview, TurboApps, and TurboCAD are trademarks of IMSI/Design, LLC. Apple, iPad, iPhone, and App Store are trademarks of Apple. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. DWG, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD LT are trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other identifiable marks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: IMSI/Design Pam Volpe 415.483.8025 Email Contact