August 31, 2012 - KOMPAS-3D from ASCON Group, developer and integrator of professional CAD solutions, will be exhibiting at the international exhibition for metal-working, AMB 2012, in Stuttgart. From September 18 through 22 all the visitors to ASCON’s booth can get hands-on all the features in the 3D and 2D modeling software, as well as experience the many high-tech add-ons for KOMPAS-3D V13.
Visitors to the trade fair for metalworking technology will be able to familiarize themselves with the powerful, easy to learn, and cost effective KOMPAS-3D V13 software. They will be able to experience the rich feature set of this professional 3D modeler, 2D drafter, and add-ons. Among the add-ons available for testing in the booth will be the following products:
- Steel Structure 3D for automating the design of metal construction from rolled profiles
- Universal Mechanism for dynamic, kinematic, and static analysis of models developed with KOMPAS-3D
- APM Studio FEM for designing and calculating machine elements, mechanisms, and structures, and for performing general purpose strength analyses using FEM (finite element methods)
- Pipelines 3D for the automation of pipeline design
All the functions of KOMPAS-3D meet the exacting demands of today’s high-performance designers and engineers, at a price that is considerably more affordable than brand-name solutions of the same capabilities.
We welcome you to visit us at booth A5 in Hall 7:
- View showcases and demonstrations of software solutions for mechanical CAD — KOMPAS-3D and KOMPAS-Graphic
- Take part in tutorials and training by qualified CAD experts
- Perform function comparisons between KOMPAS-3D and other CAD solutions
- Pick up FREE trial versions of KOMPAS-3D V13 to familiarize further after the show
- Sit in on ASCON Educational Program presentations
- Take advantage of special offers on KOMPAS-3D Professional and Educational licenses
Request your free entry ticket to AMB Fair from Email Contact , and then visit our booth #A27 in Hall 4
Visitors are welcome to compare their current CAD systems to the functions and prices offered by KOMPAS. In addition, they will benefit from special AMB 2012 offers at the booth.
For further details or to arrange a meeting, please contact us direct at Email Contact.
Contact Julia Tolstykh (Lankinen)
Email Email Contact
Tel/Fax +7 812 703-39-34