PARIS — (BUSINESS WIRE) — July 25, 2012 — Regulatory News:
Dassault Systèmes (Paris: DSY) (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, today reports IFRS unaudited financial results for the second quarter and first half ended June 30, 2012. These results were reviewed by the Company’s Board of Directors on July 25, 2012.
- Q2 EPS up 29% (IFRS) and up 19% (non-IFRS)
- First Half EPS up 21% (IFRS) and 15% (non-IFRS)
- Total software revenue up 11% in Q2 and 10% in the First Half in constant currencies
- Net operating cash flow €188 million in Q2 and €354 million in First Half
- Expanding addressable market to natural resources industry with Gemcom acquisition completed
- Upgrading 2012 financial objectives
|2012 Second Quarter Financial Summary|
|In millions of Euros, except per share data||IFRS||Non-IFRS|
|Change||Change in cc*||Change||Change in cc*|
|Q2 Total Revenue||502.9||17%||10%||502.9||17%||10%|
|Q2 Software Revenue||457.8||18%||11%||457.8||18%||11%|
|Q2 Operating Margin||25.2%||29.2%|
*In constant currencies.