WILSONVILLE, Ore. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — May 29, 2012 — Mentor Graphics Corp. (NASDAQ: MENT) today announced the agenda for its twelfth annual Integrated Electrical Solutions Forum. IESF 2012 is a day-long, free conference which covers all aspects of electrical and electronic design/simulation within the automotive, commercial vehicle, and off-highway industries. IESF 2012, now with expanded sponsorship from IBM and SAE International, takes place on June 14, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Dearborn, Michigan, USA.
The IESF program includes numerous industry presentations, breakout tracks on specialist topics, an expanded solutions exposition, product demonstrations, and networking events. IESF continues to be the only event with tracks dedicated to wire harness design and engineering in the automotive sector. New this year are full technical tracks on automotive embedded software and electronic thermal design.
Attendees may choose from 42 sessions to fill their day; a sample of guest topics includes the following:
- The Challenges of Virtual Analysis Tool Adoption in the Automotive Industry – Mircea Gradu, Vice President, Powertrain Transmissions and Driveline Engineering, Head of Virtual Analysis, Chrysler Group LLC
- The Auto Sun is Rising – The Future of Technology in the Automotive Industry – Dr. David E. Cole, Chairman, Auto Harvest and Chairman Emeritus, Center for Automotive Research
- Successful Integration of Electrical Distribution Design Tools through Partnership between OEM and Wire Harness Manufacturer – Tom Lefler, Business Development Engineering Manager, LEONI Wiring Systems
- Strategic Reuse - A Fundamental Approach for Success in EE Engineering – Brett Hillhouse, WW Systems Executive, IBM
- Today’s Electrical in Heavy Duty Trucking: Stout, Sophisticated, and Extreme – Craig Gerstenberge, Senior Project Engineer, Peterbilt Motors Company
- EE Design Automation/Integration Strategy for Robust Design – Michael Varnau, Technical Fellow/Technical Manager, Electrical Simulation and Magnetics Design, Power Electronics, Delphi Automotive Systems
- The GENIVI Alliance: Open Source Collaborative Development in IVI – Steve Crumb, Executive Director, GENIVI Alliance
- Industry Update: Electrical and Electronics 2012 Industry Trends and Observations – Paul Hansen, The Hansen Report
- Managing the Complexity of Automotive EE Design the Standards Way! – Dr. David Schutt, Chief Executive Officer, SAE International
- The Current Health and Future of the Automotive Interconnect Industry – David Pheteplace, Managing Director, Cable Assembly Division, Bishop & Associates
For more information or to register, visit http://www.mentor.com/iesf.
About Mentor Graphics
Mentor Graphics Corporation is a world leader in electronic hardware and software design solutions, providing products, consulting services and award-winning support for the world’s most successful electronic, semiconductor and systems companies. Established in 1981, the company reported revenues in the last fiscal year of about $1,015 million. Corporate headquarters are located at 8005 S.W. Boeckman Road, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070-7777. World Wide Web site: http://www.mentor.com.
(Mentor Graphics is a registered trademark of Mentor Graphics Corporation. All other company or product names are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.)