3Shape to reveal its next-generation innovations in Orlando, Florida
New Jersey, April 11, 2012 - 3Shape, a user-acclaimed worldwide leader in 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions, will present the key features in Dental System™ 2012 and the highly-acclaimed TRIOS®* digital-impression solution, at a major dental event in Orlando, Florida this coming May.
3Shape will be staging its new products at the following Orlando event:
- Southern States Symposium and Expo presented by FDLA, May 10-12, 2012, Buena vista Palace, Orlando, Booth 406
3Shape’s highly acclaimed Dental System™ 2012
Always at the forefront of CAD/CAM innovation, 3Shape has once again pioneered an exciting range of new digital features and dedicated workflows designed to help both labs and dentists, while streamlining the cooperation between them. 3Shape’s 2012 version is packed with even more indication, new features, improved functionality and new tools to improve productivity. Some of its key features are:
- 3Shape Communicate™ - Enables labs to collaborate closely with the dentist; technicians can send 3D design visualizations, screen shots and questions about cases to the dentist-directly from Dental System. The dentist can comment and approve a case before it is milled.
- ModelBuilder™ - Allows technicians to design lab models for an extensive range of indications, including crown and bridge, implant models; directly from intraoral scans and conventional impression scans.
- TRIOS® integration enables labs to receive TRIOS digital impression scans from the clinic directly into their Dental System Inbox™
- Dynamic Virtual Articulator - Supports the market's most widely recognized articulators, providing an optimal user-experience. Technicians can define and play their own motion sequences in customized scripts; and with the Occlusion Compass functionality, the colors of contact points are mapped to specific occlusion movements.
- Temporaries and Diagnostic Wax-ups - A revolutionary workflow solution for producing temporary crowns and diagnostic wax-ups directly from the pre-preparation scan without ever pouring a gypsum model. (including Virtual Prep, Virtual Gingiva, CAD Temporaries and Virtual Diagnostic Wax-up design).
- Multilayer Design - Enables highly productive bridge design for pressing or combinations of milled glass-ceramics and Zirconia. Automatically splits full anatomy designs into two true and entire parts, without undercuts or lost areas.
- Improved SmileComposer™ - Optimized auto-placement of crowns and morphing to preparation.
TRIOS® impression-taking - strengthens professional lab-dentist relationships*
3Shape will also be showcasing its TRIOS® digital-impression solution, including a wide range of new features. TRIOS® enables dentists to rapidly capture the complete intraoral situation and send the 3D model directly to the lab. Some Key Features include:
- Ultra Fast Optical Sectioning™ technology for high speed
- Spray-free for optimal accuracy and patient comfort
- Accurate scanning with up to 1000 3D pictures per second, for true geometries
- Scans a quadrant in 25 seconds, the fastest available
- The system clinically validates the impression and includes flexible tools allowing dentists to edit their scans, and even ‘delete-and-rescan’ specific areas where needed.
*Note: TRIOS® is currently not for sale in North America
About 3Shape A/S
3Shape A/S is a Danish company specializing in the development and marketing of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions designed for the creation, processing, analysis and management of high-quality 3D data for application in complex manufacturing processes. 3Shape envisions the age of the “full digital dental lab,” and its more than 120 developers provide superior innovation power toward reaching this goal. 3Shape’s flexible solutions empower dental professionals through automation of real workflows, and its systems are applied in thousands of labs in more than 70 countries worldwide, putting 3Shape technologies at the peak of the market in relation to units produced per day by dental technicians. 3Shape boosts its first-line distributor support network with a second-line support force of over 30 in-house experts placed in 5 support and service centers worldwide. 3Shape is a privately-held company headquartered in Copenhagen, with the market’s largest team dedicated to scanner and software development for the dental segment based in Denmark and Ukraine, production facilities in Poland, and Sales and Support Offices in New Jersey, USA and Asia. For further information regarding 3Shape, please refer to www.3shapedental.com.
|3Shape A/S (Corporate headquarters)
3Shape Inc. Holmens Kanal 7
Murray Hill Office Center
1060 Copenhagen K, Denmark
571 Central Avenue, Suite 109
Phone: +45 70 27 26 20
Room 906, Tower A, Eton Plaza
69 Dongfang Road
Shanghai 201-120, China
Tel: +86 21 5835 2281
571 Central Avenue, Suite 109
New Providence, New Jersey 07974
Tel: +1 (908) 867 0144