LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- Apr 24, 2012 -- COLLABORATE 12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- To further increase project, program and user productivity, Oracle today announced the availability of Oracle User Productivity Kit for Oracle's Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) and Oracle User Productivity Kit for Oracle's Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition.
- Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) is an easy-to-use and comprehensive content development, deployment and maintenance platform for increasing project, program and user productivity that helps customers achieve the highest return on their business application investments.
- To meet the unique business needs of project managers, Oracle UPK for Primavera P6 EPPM includes 172 pre-built topics and Oracle UPK for Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition includes 92 pre-built topics.
- UPK pre-built application content provides additional benefit for enterprises deploying Primavera EPPM solutions.
- By providing a comprehensive baseline reference system for project implementation teams and end-users, Oracle UPK pre-built application content for Primavera P6 EPPM and Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition, drives productivity across the entire project portfolio by streamlining implementations and accelerating user adoption.
- Implementation project teams can save a significant amount of time by leveraging pre-built UPK application content to model specific business processes.
- Over the course of an implementation or upgrade, the UPK pre-built content can evolve until it mirrors the final deployed application. The existing pre-built content can be modified using UPK Developer to capture the configuration changes or steps in the new process and reflect the final state of your application.
- "Our customers have been asking for pre-built UPK content for Oracle's Primavera EPPM solutions. By providing an easy-to-use and comprehensive content development, deployment and maintenance platform, the latest Oracle User Productivity Kit pre-built content is designed to help customers achieve the highest possible return on their enterprise project portfolio management investments," said Mike Sicilia, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle's Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management. "Oracle UPK for Primavera P6 EPPM and Oracle UPK for Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition will help customers streamline implementations and accelerate end-user adoption."
- Oracle User Productivity Kit
- Oracle's Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Oracle's Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition
- Press Release: Oracle Introduces Oracle User Productivity Kit 11.1 and Oracle User Productivity Kit Professional 11.1
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.