ATLANTA, GA. April 3rd, 2012 - IronCAD, LLC, the leading provider of design productivity solutions, today announced the immediate availability of Product Update #1 for the IronCAD Design Collaboration Suite 2012 to subscription support customers. Product Update #1 delivers enhanced productivity and quality improvements empowering customers to continue to produce quality products while reducing the time spent in the design process.
"Product Update #1 continues to expand the productivity gains across the design process that can be achieved from the IronCAD Design Collaboration Suite 2012," said Cary O'Connor, Vice President of Marketing at IronCAD. "This release focused on providing quicker access to commands which reduces time spent navigating the user interface resulting in an increase in productivity during the design process" he continued. Some of the productivity highlights found in Product Update #1 include:
* Quick Command Access via Mouse Gestures - Using a simple mouse action, users can quickly access commands without spending time navigating the user interface. These mouse gestures are fully customizable and allow selection state behaviors to provide extensive levels of flexibility to users for access commonly used actions. This reduction in navigation time and reduced mouse travel can drastically increase productivity over the entire design cycle.
* Extended UI Customization - Additional flexibility has been added to the user interface to allow user to fully customize the application to best fit the users design process. Users now have more control in the ribbon bar interface, access to the Quick Access pop-up commands, and the newly available mouse gesture capability.
* Quick Access to Recent Commands - Throughout the design process, it is often common to reuse a common set of actions. This latest update provides a convenient method to access these recently used commands to improve the workflow of the design process.
* Direct Editing Of Multiple Parts at Once - Whether it is imported data or natively created data, users can now directly modify geometry of multiple parts in a single operation.
* Improved Performance - Product Update #1 continues to improve the overall performance in areas of modeling updates.
In addition to these productivity improvements, Product Update #1 delivers over 250 quality improvements providing stability and reliability to users.
Overall, early customer feedback has shown over 20% improvement in productivity and increased customer satisfaction with the quality. For a preview of these and some additional improvements included in Product Update #1 for the IronCAD Design Collaboration Suite 2012, check out IronCAD's YouTube Channel at: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC0A6992D42A0D22A.
Based in Atlanta, GA, IronCAD is a leading provider of 3D Design Productivity Solutions that deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction and productivity. Solutions that can be used either standalone or as complimentary collaboration solutions of a broader PLM initiative. Its flagship product IronCAD has won many industry awards for its innovative technology and leads the industry in its ease of use and design productivity. IronCAD products are being used successfully by thousands of customers worldwide. For more information on IronCAD, call 1-800-339-7304 or visit www.ironcad.com.