Goldfire 7.0 is a major release and includes an array of new functionality designed to inform product development teams and infuse knowledge, expertise, and insights into every stage of the product lifecycle.
- Consumer Sentiment. Providing detailed, qualitative assessment of sentiments being expressed in
Big Data, the latest release of Goldfire includes unique functionality to help product teams create breakthrough products. Connecting to contemporary data streams where opinions are expressed, Goldfire users can clearly understanding what consumers want and what the competition is doing. Presented as a new series of Concept Lenses -- only found in Goldfire --
Consumer Sentiment includes a high-level Market Analysis view graphically showing a snapshot of opinions expressed on the searched topic. Goldfire extends beyond traditional sentiment applications extracting salient details shared in documents, websites, forums, or even social media.
- Social Media & RSS Feeds. Tap into the channels consumers are using to communicate real-time feedback on companies, brands, and products with the latest release of Goldfire. With connectivity to social media feeds such as Facebook and Twitter and aggregation technologies such as RSS and Atom feeds, Goldfire enables companies to monitor and evaluate the "market pulse" expressed about their products or services or those of their partners or competition.
- Expert Identification. Use Big Data as a strategic asset for your open innovation projects or in locating experts having a specialized skill with Goldfire. With the addition of more than a dozen new Category Lenses semantically assessing and identifying personal expertise including Achievements, Awards, Education, Appraised As, and Skills, Goldfire uncovers the details companies need to confidently assess the skill levels of individuals inside and outside the organization. Goldfire automates the identification of domain experts via literature data stores inside an organization and in authoritative Internet content -- enabling company managers to locate experts and thought leaders, assess critical knowledge gaps in their organization, or find experts in the industry to contract or hire.
- Goldfire Web Part for SharePoint®. For customers using Microsoft SharePoint as part of their corporate collaboration and knowledge management strategy, the latest release of Goldfire adds a new level of integration to the existing web parts for SharePoint connector. The Goldfire research capability can now be included on any SharePoint web page, engineering department web portal, or collaborative corporate Intranet site powered by Sharepoint.
- Goldfire Desktop. Users can now put the semantic power of Goldfire on their desktops with the newly updated Goldfire Desktop application included in the latest release. With several performance and usability updates, Goldfire Desktop runs either transparently on a user's desktop or minimizes to the system tool-tray providing immediate availability of Goldfire's multi-patented semantic search technology on personal email, file folders, and directories. Any queries entered in Goldfire Desktop are run across both personal and corporate knowledge bases saving time, increasing convenience, and connecting innovation and knowledge workers to the answers they need -- in record time.
- Goldfire Intelligence. The Goldfire platform helps organizations find and leverage the information they need -- both inside and outside of their organization -- and across, industries, fields of study, and languages. To supplement the content that companies identify themselves, Invention Machine enables access to
Goldfire Intelligence -- a wide variety of external content including technical journals, millions of worldwide patents, thousands of Deep web websites and proprietary libraries of problem-solving content. Goldfire 7.0 includes two new sources of scientific- and engineering-rich content: Techniques de l'Ingénieur (French Technical Institute) and Materials Information Society (ASM International).
"Goldfire offers a robust and cost effective way to connect product development teams to information, knowledge and expertise so they can quickly make the informed decisions required to accelerate productivity, find new markets and bring about breakthrough products and services," said Mark E. Atkins, Invention Machine Chairman, President, and CEO.
About Invention Machine
Invention Machine is the leader in semantic research technology that unlocks decisions hidden in data. The Company's patented semantic question-answering engine empowers informed decision-making helping businesses accelerate innovation, increase productivity and deliver superior products. Over the past decade, the majority of the Global 2000 have used Invention Machine's innovation intelligence platform, Goldfire, to find new markets and bring about breakthrough products and solutions. Learn more at http://www.InventionMachine.com.
Invention Machine: Rebecca Henry Marketing Communications 617-331-5599 Email Contact