Using new techniques not found in other leading FEA solutions, engineers obtain greater accuracy for solid and bar/beam element stresses. Other NEi Nastran V10.1 features include an enhanced axisymmetric element which now supports all solutions and material types, thermal contact resistance, surface contact weld (bond) damage model, enhanced nonlinear plasticity, shape memory and brittle materials, deformation plasticity for metal forming, special nonlinear material for soil, enhanced hyperelastic materials, 3D micromechanics based composites (MCT), and fully nonlinear 3D composites.
Engineers who are interested in increasing accuracy in predicting the delamination of composites, peak stresses, impact of temperature phases or who work with cohesive materials can find out more about the NEi Nastran V10.1 solution by registering for the on-demand webinar.
NEi Nastran users can take advantage of greater accuracy in:
- Evaluating the delamination initiation and propagation of composites failures
- Modeling ductile and cohesive materials
- Evaluating the impact of the freezing and melting phases of a material
- Modeling heat flow where gaps or other contact resistance are present
- Evaluating creep strain for viscoelastic materials
- Evaluating rubber fatigue
Engineers can save time by:
- Introducing and removing elements during an analysis
- Mixing and matching nonlinearities in an analysis
- Linking between advanced solution types such as implicit with explicit and nonlinear with fatigue
- Streamlining composite modeling through feature interoperability
NEi Nastran V10.1 features and enhancements to this release are supported by the company's proprietary NEi Editor as well as Femap®, the industry-leading pre- and post-processor offered by Siemens PLM. The company is proud to be a 20-year Femap technology partner as well as the number one channel partner for Femap for the past two years.
About NEi Software
NEi Software is a world leader in CAE innovation supplying Nastran Finite Element Analysis (FEA), engineering simulation, and virtual testing software solutions for 20 Years. Engineers gain insight with digital prototypes, images, contour plots, graphs, and animations of linear and nonlinear structural stress, composites, deformation, dynamics, vibration, kinematics, impact, heat transfer and fluid dynamic (CFD) simulations. Aerospace, automotive, maritime, petroleum, medical, and consumer products industry case studies along with white papers, online training, and demonstration videos can be found at http://www.nenastran.com/.
Femap is a registered trademark of Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and in other countries.
Contact: Melanie Widmann NEi Software Telephone: 714.899.1220 Ext. 207 Email Contact