Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a product from its conception, through design and manufacture, to service and disposal. Siemens PLM Software offers the following webcasts to help in your steps to improve PLM at your company.
What’s New in NX 8 Modeling, Assemblies and Drafting: training webinar
February 28, 2 PM (Eastern)
The Education Services group at Siemens PLM Software will provide an introduction to what’s new in NX 8.0's interface and functionality, focusing on a few areas of modeling, drafting, and assemblies, including:
- Modeling – new Pattern Feature (replacement for Instance Feature). We’ll show how to use this new feature.
- Assemblies – new Assembly Constraint Navigator. This will make it easier for users to view/edit constraints in their assemblies.
- Drafting – new View Break (replacement for the Broken View). The new View Break operation is much easier to use than the Broken View function it replaces.
Consider our next training webinar too:
Getting Control over CAE Data and Processes
February 29, 2 PM (Eastern)
- Is CAE a black box within your organization?
- Do you waste time searching for accurate up-to-date data?
- Do you spend needless time recreating CAE model data?
With an integrated CAE product data management system, your company can increase confidence at all levels by providing CAE data consistency and traceability as well as managed workflows and CAE processes, and turn unproven product ideas into proven global innovations faster than ever. Join us and discover how to revolutionize the way your company handles CAE models, data and processes globally.
Building the PLM Foundation with PDM
March 1, 1 PM (Eastern)
Join Siemens PLM Software and Tech Clarity Inc.’s president Jim Brown as they discuss the importance of PDM as the foundation to PLM in the second installment of the series titled "Fundamentals of PLM". In this webinar, you will learn how the foundational management of product design and engineering information including CAD, Document, and Release Process is the key for building a PLM Foundation. The PLM Foundation begins with these Teamcenter PDM capabilities: CAD Management, Document Management, Process Enablement, Paperless Collaboration and Data Security.
- Did you miss the first in this series? Watch it now: The Fundamentals of PLM
CAE Practical Applications - Assembly FEM and Superelements
March 15, 1 PM (Eastern)
This is the next webinar in our bi-monthly series for analysts, managers and lead engineers who are responsible for engineering and development processes.
Impact of changing your CAD modeling kernel
March 20, 2 PM (Eastern)
Attend this webcast and learn about the three main core technologies of CAD, how they work together and how they are different. If you use or are considering a purchase of SolidWorks, you need to attend this event. Kernel-change topics include:
- Design and business impacts
- Keep your data intact and move to breakthrough CAD at the same time
- Synchronous technology from Siemens PLM Software
- Converting SolidWorks data to Solid Edge
- Companies that switched to Solid Edge
Improving Manufacturing Planning and Validation
March 21, 2 PM (Eastern)
Has your manufacturing planning strategy changed? Even though global economies appear to be moving past recent issues, most remain concerned over further instabilities. Join us to learn how leveraging the early planning and validation capabilities found within Tecnomatix digital manufacturing software solutions can help you break past these concerns.