Early registration discounts now availableLOVELAND, Colo., Feb. 6, 2012 — (PRNewswire) — Longview Advisors ( www.longviewadvisors.com), organizers of the annual Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC), today announced that registration is open for the 2012 event to be held May 21 to 23 in Denver, Colorado. Design, engineering, manufacturing and IT professionals are welcome to register at ( www.3dcic.com). Interested attendees are encouraged to register soon as time-limited discounts currently apply.
Now in its ninth year, the annual Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC) brings together experts and executives from a wide range of discrete manufacturing industries, as well as representatives from government and defense communities. The conference addresses strategies, opportunities and solutions for improving innovation in such areas as global product development, manufacturing, logistics and support through improvements in collaboration and interoperability. The CIC event has rapidly grown into an essential forum for executives, managers, senior engineers and IT vendors.
This year's agenda includes featured general session speakers and information-packed breakout tracks, along with highly-interactive roundtable discussions with expert panelists, covering such topics as:
- Building collaborative PLM into the global supply chain, including such topics as change order management, intellectual property security and management
- Digital product data deployment beyond engineering
- Integration of the supply chain into PLM processes
- Leveraging social media within corporate environments and with suppliers
- Design-analysis/simulation or design-manufacturing interoperability
- PLM migration and legacy data management
- Collaboration & interoperability technology and implementation
Longview Advisors also is pleased to provide free access to presentations and audio from prior events, now available at ( www.3dcic.com).
Longview Advisors Inc. provides consulting services in the business, technology and application of 3D software in product lifecycle management. For more information, please visit: ( www.longviewadvisors.com).
303-581-7760, ext. 18
SOURCE Longview Advisors Inc.
|Longview Advisors Inc.