MARLBOROUGH, Mass. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — January 9, 2012 — Kubotek USA announces the immediate availability of a new suite of products based on Kubotek’s unique geometry differencing engine – The Kubotek Comparison Suite. The Kubotek Comparison Suite expands on the technology that produced the original Kubotek Validation Tool which is widely recognized in the Aerospace and Defense industry to be the most accurate and reliable CAD comparison available.
- The Kubotek Comparison Suite includes new and improved technology and tools to enable enterprise-wise PLM implementations. The Kubotek Comparison Suite products include:
- Kubotek Validation Tool – a CAD validation quality tool used to identify changes that have occurred in CAD translations.
- Kubotek Validation Server – the server edition of Validation Tool allows for fully automated validation of model translation in an enterprise environment.
- ECO Manager – a complete CAD comparison system that automates the process of identifying, managing and communicating the impact of engineering changes throughout the extended enterprise.
- ECO Navigator – a graphical interface to browse engineering changes previously created and organized by the ECO Manager.
- ECO Inspector – a CAD file comparison tool that automates the process of identifying and reviewing design changes.
In addition to development of Kubotek Comparison Suite, the user interface for both ECO Manager and Validation Tool has been improved for better ease of use and the ability to view results in both data and graphical formats within the same window.
The tools found in the Kubotek Comparison Suite undoubtedly give design and quality teams the ability to confidently communicate changes as products work their way through the supply chain, from design to their manufacture. ECO Manager provides complete automation of change reports, resulting in a PowerPoint format that can be easily shared throughout an organization. The server versions found within the Kubotek Comparison Suite allow not only for automation of design change detection, but the planned wide distribution and clear communication of the changes throughout the enterprise. These products are all designed to accurately detect, highlight and communicate changes to improve the profitability, quality and speed of the design-to-manufacture process.
About Kubotek USA
Kubotek USA—Masters of Geometry – leads both the geometric CAD comparison and direct modeling revolutions by providing CAD technology to easily create, edit, manage and communicate changes to model data. Kubotek USA develops core technologies that can recognize, or even infer, the geometry’s attributes to facilitate interoperability in what might otherwise be unusable data. Kubotek USA produces software products and tools that can work with geometry, no matter where it originated, for use throughout the manufacturing supply chain in order to speed time to market, reduce costs and improve quality. Kubotek USA products include: KeyCreator 3D Direct CAD, Kubotek Comparison Suite, including Kubotek Validation Tool and Kubotek ECO Manager, for precise model comparison/validation and graphical change reports to easily manage design changes, and Kubotek Spectrum CAD viewer.
Kubotek USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kubotek Corporation (7709.T Tokyo Stock Exchange). Kubotek Corporation was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
For more information please visit www.kubotekusa.com.
Kubotek, KeyCreator, Kubotek Validation Tool, Kubotek ECO Manager, KeyMachinist and Kubotek Spectrum are registered trademarks or trademarks of Kubotek Corporation. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Kubotek USA, Inc.
Andrea Giles, 508-229-2020 ext 7057