November 03, 2011 -- Icaros Inc has released its new ground station photogrammetric software suite-the IPS3.0.
IPS3.0 is a unique application designated to enable you to better manage your production line, and leverage your workforce to better productivity and growth.
IPS3.0TM Key Features:
- Supports up to 10,000 images blocks, thus reduces processing time by orders of magnitude
- Advanced processing of 3-bands, 4-bands & 5-bands.
- No angles measurements (omega, phi, kappa) are required in order to enable photogrammetric solution
- Low IMU dependency
- Automated Oblique correlation and bundle block adjustment.
- Improved user interface.
- Advanced project management tools.
- Unique QA and “On the Fly” patching tool.
About the company
Established in 2004 by GIS veterans, Icaros Geosystems Inc. is a global Trunkey geospatial mapping service provider and state of the art photogrammetric technologies developer. Our innovative systems and services are changing the basic rules of the industry by setting a new standard in the value for money ratio, without compromising on quality or accuracy of the data. Our airborne systems (IDM 200/600) combined with the ground processing unit (IPS3.0) are creating new set of possibilities for our clients.
For more details visit us at: www.icaros.us